Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know we're all fairly bored of the pogba thing but seeing him stay, or better yet go to real Madrid would be quite hilarious

So it looks like we are selling fazio for 4m to roma & pritchard for 8m to brighton.
12m is good business for those 2.

Hopefully 2 more out & 2 more in.
By the looks of it we have 3 attacking mids leaving, which surely means we have 1 more other than N'koudou coming in. I hope it's Rafa, he looks a really good player

CMij7ns.gif

GIF-Boring-Bored-This-is-boring-Im-bored-Nothing-to-do-Yawn-GIF.gif

Spent way too long catching up on the absolute nothing that's occurred while I was gone. Not really complaining, it's been a solid, under the radar window that should really leave us with the most settled and familiar squad at the top of the table. But, damn, was that a waste of time.

:dembelewtf:

Living in Leicester, I've certainly had to endure any cuntiness...

But before a ball has even been kicked this season, their title-winning side is being picked apart and it's pretty obvious they'll drift into irrelevancy astoundingly quickly.

So forgive me, but I struggle to hate them more than Chelsea or United spunking money up the wall to obtain probable success - despite their best efforts to be utter shit last year.

I live near Leicester and yes they were annoying but not in same hate league as Chavs, Woolwich, Victims, ManUre
Spammers are also annoying like a midge you have to swat occasionally but not like the hateful four!

:wansum:

Just watching Naughton and Walker at Wembley for Sheffield Utd v Burnley.
Walker just had one of his brain farts but speed saved him.
Really interesting to watch his inexperience

Harsh IMHO, Son's first few games were decent, then he got injured and was out a while and hasn't been the same or had a decent run of games since, only bit parts. It's like we're willing Lamella on but want Son to fail. Lamella performed in the Europa, true but at times it's a weaker competition... Lamella came here for shit loads of money on that famous 'hype train', I really like the bloke, his ethic and commitment and glimpses of brilliance but lets not kid ourselves he's tearing it up every game and we don't all expect a little more from him this season. I bet if the fans cheered for Son the same way they do Lamella he would feel the love and it would improve his game.

Everyone can have a few bad games, especially if they are only ever subs. Bobby is/was a decent player but lacked confidence, this can be the difference in players as Harry has shown – nothing seems to bother him. How do we know Son doesn't suffer with the same and it's our negativity effecting him? I know lots of people aren't fans of Son but to me he always tries to do something positive, unlike other players that constantly pass sideways or backwards...

I can remember Son having one good game against Qaarabag

Nuff said

Get rid
:sonhmm:

Back
Top Bottom