Standing still is falling behind

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Coz I know it brother John - like we all do. We don’t need no cheerleaders. Again, why have a go at Sammy? Shouldn’t you be on the same page? He’s saying we can win the league - as far as I can gather you don’t so stop with the history bollocks - we all know it. It’s about time we stopped reading about it and started making some. Why criticise a bloke who thinks we’re good enough? His opinions bear out your expectations.
Sammy's a cheerleader aint he? One of the most prolific and good for him.
And you say why criticise a bloke who thinks we're good enough as we are to win the league? Fair enough.
So why criticise a bloke who thinks we're big enough to sign players to give us a better crack at winning the league?

He keeps banging on to make his point, and thats ok
I keep banging on to make mine, I'm a negative cunt.

Double Standards, Joe .

Last edited:
Sammy's a cheerleader aint he? One of the most prolific and good for him.
And you say why criticise a bloke who thinks we're good enough as we are to win the league? Fair enough.
So why criticise a bloke who thinks we're big enough to sign players to give us a better crack at winning the league?

He keeps banging on to make his point, and thats ok
I keep banging on to make mine, I'm a negative cunt.

Double Standards, PC Joe Clash

But that’s only my opinion. Plenty of people agree with you so why the bother? And the PC stuff should be beneath you. I’m not telling anyone what they can or cannot say - I just agree or disagree or make a point, so if you’re going to be a cunt - fuck you. I like Sammy’s posts, I don’t like yours. Don’t cry about it - you look ridiculous. Is my approval so important to you?

Last edited:
But that’s only my opinion. Plenty of people agree with you so why the bother? And the PC stuff should be beneath you. I’m not telling anyone what they can or cannot say - I just agree or disagree or make a point, so if you’re going to be a cunt - fuck you. I like Sammy’s posts, I don’t like yours. Don’t cry about it - you look ridiculous. You surely don’t need my approval do you?
Actually, you're right. I don't need your approval.
In fact I don't know what came over me. Bad moment.

I'm sorry the PC thing upset you so much though. I've removed it now
:dierpochhug:

Actually, you're right. I don't need your approval.
In fact I don't know what came over me. Bad moment.

I'm sorry the PC thing upset you so much though. I've removed it now
:dierpochhug:
Well you haven’t, but you’re not so good with stuff so that’s ok. It annoys me because it’s a lie. When have I ever said ‘you can’t say this or that’? I’ll argue a point, but that’s not the same is it? If it is I’ll fuck off. This place is cancerous anyway, and you ain’t seen nothing yet. Just wait till half seven tonight.

Explains the embarrassing agendas against Poch, Kane, Eriksen & Dele. Of course we aren't matching those delusional expectations & he starts lashing out because of it.
I lash out at players who play like shit.
I lashed out at Dele last autumn, and I’ve lashed out at Kane now.
Never lashed out at Eriksen, simply said he’s not worth 100M.
I’ve called them all world class on their day.

It’s funny that I lash out “when we don’t win the PL......” yet it’s only autumn....
And seeing as I seem to be the only person who thinks we are capable, how can it be that my delusions have been burst. You know, as I am being mocked for believing in the team.

None of you make sense.

You seem to think that if I think you are cunt, it means I think Dele is a cunt.

Explains the embarrassing agendas against Poch, Kane, Eriksen & Dele. Of course we aren't matching those delusional expectations & he starts lashing out because of it.
He called Kane Rasiak on Tuesday and is one of the biggest melts on here. A good troll is funny on occasion - this clown is just a remarkably dumb cunt

Back
Top Bottom