Spurs vs Monaco - Glorious Return to Champions League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mate of mine can't make it now and my wife really wants to go. Ticket is pretty cleared labeled 'Mr.' My wife has breasts and is a woman. Do you reckon they will check the tickets that hard? Can't seem to see anywhere you can change the names.

Mate of mine can't make it now and my wife really wants to go. Ticket is pretty cleared labeled 'Mr.' My wife has breasts and is a woman. Do you reckon they will check the tickets that hard? Can't seem to see anywhere you can change the names.
You'll be fine the turnstiles are automated. Just stick your ticket in no one going to make a fuss.

Have my grandfather's funeral on Wednesday afternoon and will be watching on Thursday morning with my father, times like these are when you realise how important football is in your life. Been a really difficult week or so but football is the thing that keeps me san and spurs (no pun intended) us all on to put our troubles aside.

COYS!!

You know that tired old cliché when they say that tragedies (personal and global) put football into perspective...
Well I think the total opposite... and your post demonstrates perfectly (and genuinely) that in times of sorrow and mourning, football actually comes into stark focus, and reminds us of the wonderful times and memories it has provided for us, AND our Families.

Your Grandfather will be with us in spirit at Wembley... as will you, I'm sure!

We'll sing with extra gusto in his memory!

COYS!

Almost 10 years to the day since we made a return to regular European football. How we as a club have progressed in the last 10 years....

BBC SPORT | Football | Europe | Slavia Prague 0-1 Tottenham

The team sheet from the game compared to where we are now :levywtf:

Gosh. 10 years to the day then on Wednesday!

I remember being desperate to go to Prague. First opportunity to go away with Sprus to Europe then I started a new job and got sent on a course that whole week and missed the game completely.

Made up for it the following year (or year after?) when we got Slavia Prague again. The night before that game remains as one of the best nights out of my life.

Gosh. 10 years to the day then on Wednesday!

I remember being desperate to go to Prague. First opportunity to go away with Sprus to Europe then I started a new job and got sent on a course that whole week and missed the game completely.

Made up for it the following year (or year after?) when we got Slavia Prague again. The night before that game remains as one of the best nights out of my life.
Someone got their hole in Prague it seems.

...can she fit in breast reduction and gender reassignment surgery any time before Wednesday??
There are sites on the internet that offer 24 hour surgery... instant results... satisfaction guaranteed... or your money (and match ticket) back!

Have my grandfather's funeral on Wednesday afternoon and will be watching on Thursday morning with my father, times like these are when you realise how important football is in your life. Been a really difficult week or so but football is the thing that keeps me san and spurs (no pun intended) us all on to put our troubles aside.

COYS!!
Condolences mate, wish you and family well.

Despite Son playing well Saturday, I would not start him Wednesday. He has not shown that he can perform at that level for 2 matches within 4 days. Save him for Sunderland & play Lamela, Eriksen & Dele accross the middle.

I think Rose being out actually benefits Son though, I reckon when Rose and Son play together on the same side we are exposed a bit defensively as they both are very attacking in nature. Wheareas with Eriksen, Dele and Lamela all rotating in front of Rose normally it is a lot easier for any of the three to drop in as they are all extremely fluid. Even on the weekend the addition of Lamela as a sub made the attacking three a lot more fluid.
You have a good point there.

Last edited:
Someone got their hole in Prague it seems.

Haha, nah just a very funny day time session / funny night. Set a challenge during the day to find the cheapest pint and some hobo took us into this lounge that did 50p Pilsners. Did go to Darlings though which was my first ever time in a bar of the sort. - with my mate, both aged about 19 - had about £5 between us by the time we were in with a beer. Memories of this tidy blonde Ukrainian booting my mate in the face across the table with her stilettos when he tried to get a dance for less - tbh I think he'd probably pay handsomely for the same experience now!

:pochlol:

Clubbing in Prague is brilliant. When you're tired of dancing you can relax at a table with a cigar and a 30p pint. The 7 floor one was great fun although someone got stabbed in the arm next to me and I got blood all over my legs :avbshit:

You know that tired old cliché when they say that tragedies (personal and global) put football into perspective...
Well I think the total opposite... and your post demonstrates perfectly (and genuinely) that in times of sorrow and mourning, football actually comes into stark focus, and reminds us of the wonderful times and memories it has provided for us, AND our Families.

Your Grandfather will be with us in spirit at Wembley... as will you, I'm sure!

We'll sing with extra gusto in his memory!

COYS!

Agree totally. It is not looking good for my mate but the amount of Yids that have been there for his family is fabulous. Only know him through meeting at White Hart Lane or via forum meets.

I met him drinking in the B&H and has been my regular match-goer for around 10 years. Home away and abroad.

Tottenham family.

Back
Top Bottom