Spurs vs Monaco - Glorious Return to Champions League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Down to the vault.

Time to dust this one off.....

UmWkM4O.jpg

Chelsea was a joke. I claimed all along that their bid for Wembley was interference. They've still gone nowhere with their stadium, and they wanted Wembley exclusively for what, three seasons?

Mark my words, our stadium will be complete before they've broken ground.

I think Chelsea needed to have an agreement in place before they went in for planning as there is absolutely no way they can remain at Stamford Bridge during the construction.

They have applied for planning, but it's not been granted yet.

Not that I can see mate! I thought with the new BeinSports deal on Foxtel we'd get to see them but it seems the more "glamour ties" are getting preference!!! if you find out if anywhere is showing it let me know!
Just looking on their website it says it is on Bein Sports 1? With Real Madrid vs Sporting on Bein Sports 2 and Club Brugge vs Leicester on Bein Sports 3.

linkage (scroll to Thursday 4:15AM)
TV Guide | beIN SPORTS Australia

We definitely dodged a bullet by not getting the OS...
We just need to make Wembley 'home' for a handful of CL games this season, and maintain that through next season's domestic 'home' games... then we'll be back where we rightfully belong, at WHL II; THE RETURN
...luckily, we won't have to worry that that's it for the rest of our footballing lives, and there's no going back!

#makethemostofwembley ...!

I'm sure it's been obvious for a while but only really dawned on me this morning.... This will be the largest number of Tottenham supporters watching the club play together, EVER, won't it?

:dierno:

Back
Top Bottom