Spurs vs Monaco - Glorious Return to Champions League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm going with 2 11 year old boys, block 109, very excited!

Does anyone have any experience getting out of the stadium and back to Kings Cross? Is it likely to be jammed and make us late do you think? We have to get back to Kent so need to be away from Wembley by about 10:30pm I think.

It can take a while, due to the pain in the arse that is the tube at Wembley. I've done it about three or four times, watching England and going via St. Panc back to Dover, never missed the last train but be prepared to wait for at the tube for quite some time if you're leaving when everyone else does.

Hugo
Walker Toby Jan Davies
Mousa Dier
Lamela Eriksen Son
Kane

Give Dele a rest. Hook Harry and Chris early (ish) if possible. Give some playing time to Sissoko and N'Kouduo. Mousa will struggle to play the whole 90 as well so Poch might not want to start him.

I'm going with 2 11 year old boys, block 109, very excited!

Does anyone have any experience getting out of the stadium and back to Kings Cross? Is it likely to be jammed and make us late do you think? We have to get back to Kent so need to be away from Wembley by about 10:30pm I think.
Last time I was in Wembley was for the 2009 league cup final against Man U.

I was impressed by the speed the crowd dispersed. It was a slick operation. As much as I loath to commend them; the police did an excellent job. I drove back to Scotland that night so I can't comment on the likely duration of your Kentish journey.

This would be my line up and also what I think Potch will go with.

Lloris
Trippier, Toby A, Verts, Davies
Dier Dembele
Lamela Alli Eriksen
Kane

Subs: Vorm, Wimmer, Walker, Wanyama, Sissoko, Son, Janssen

Bloody hell a strong subs bench.

:clintonohshit:

Any advance on Liverpool Street to Wembley Park for the quickest route from the City?
Was thinking Jubilee from London Bridge as that's nearer to my work but seems to take longer.
As Wembley will be dry going to be a rush to get a beer in before the game for me this time - still buzzing though.

Any advance on Liverpool Street to Wembley Park for the quickest route from the City?
Was thinking Jubilee from London Bridge as that's nearer to my work but seems to take longer.
As Wembley will be dry going to be a rush to get a beer in before the game for me this time - still buzzing though.
Liverpool Street is almost certainly your best bet - the Met Line from there is very quick to get to Wembley considering the distance.

Also, whilst drinking on the tube is technically banned these days, they've also sacked all the staff who could actually enforce any of the rules, so you should be safe with some cans on the way if that's your style

That is incredible.

The media and opposing fans said we could never fill it! Massive statement of this club's real size.
We are Fucking massive. That's why I said we'd fill it when wembley was announced. It also explains Chelsea's desperate attempt to hijack our use of wembley. They know the natural order of things is slowly being restored. The Giant is finally waking up.

We are Fucking massive. That's why I said we'd fill it when wembley was announced. It also explains Chelsea's desperate attempt to hijack our use of wembley. They know the natural order of things is slowly being restored. The Giant is finally waking up.
Chelsea was a joke. I claimed all along that their bid for Wembley was interference. They've still gone nowhere with their stadium, and they wanted Wembley exclusively for what, three seasons?

Mark my words, our stadium will be complete before they've broken ground.

Lloris
Trippier Toby Vertonghen Davies
Dier Dembele
Lamela Eriksen Son
Kane

Bench: Vorm, Walker, Wimmer, Wanyama, Sissoko, Alli, Janssen

Remember when everyone was bitching about how bad our bench was?

Back
Top Bottom