Spurs Vs Liverpool - Saturday 30th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we offer to replay the match?

• Total voters
I think they looked at this but they couldn't keep the chip stable enough with how hard the ball is kicked i could be wrong though just had a feeling it was mentioned before
Why does it have to be in the boots? it could be anywhere, as long as everyone wears it in the same place and then the unit becomes the arbiter of offside, and we can sack the shit about legs and arms influencing the decision process.

Yes but did they believe it was onside in that game?

The issue seems to be that VAR knew it was onside but they weren't aware it was given as offside. Which is why they didn't draw lines on.

From the top of my head, that's never happened before.
Romero hair pull against Chelsea. Mike Dean said he knew it was a penalty but didn't want to overturn on field decision.

I am also deeply suspicious of Man United goal being disallowed v Woolwich.

Bored Cabin Fever GIF

I aint that brave mate .

:skippcalm:

Bissouma was doing some wonderful shit in the middle in the minutes before that tackle. Taking the ball and spinning through a line of defence. It was beautiful to watch.

They wanted to press like 3/4 pitch just in front of halfway on our side. Biss and Sarr were slicing through them so easy.

If you are asking me, Jones knows he's not on the level as a 6 and went to take Bissouma out and make it look accidental.

You can tell by the fake overreaction to the yellow.

Romero hair pull against Chelsea. Mike Dean said he knew it was a penalty but didn't want to overturn on field decision.

I am also deeply suspicious of Man United goal being disallowed v Woolwich.

Honestly, it's ridiculous.

This is why we need to hear the conversations live, in my opinion.

Criticising is one thing, openly calling them corrupt and biased against Liverpool is another.

That's what Liverpool's statement has done too though. It questioned the VAR officials integrity, which is basically the same thing.

I'm not as convinced as others that this whole replay nonsense is as cut and dried as they think. It is Spurs, they'll try and fuck us over somehow. I dont have as much faith in the FA, PL and PGMOL as others not to want the game replayed.

That's what Liverpool's statement has done too though. It questioned the VAR officials integrity, which is basically the same thing.

I'm not as convinced as others that this whole replay nonsense is as cut and dried as they think. It is Spurs, they'll try and fuck us over somehow. I dont have as much faith in the FA, PL and PGMOL as others not to want the game replayed.
Nor am I.

But it would kill football,every week you would have calls for replays.
It would be over

Back
Top Bottom