Spurs v Villa Sunday 26 Nov 2pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We conceded from a free kick, what should we have done put everyone on the goal line?
Tbh at 50 minutes in first half try kick the ball further up field. All we did by vic playing out to our players deep near out box was invite Villa to press and push forward. Nothing to lose at that stage of the half. We then panicked a little and Vic’s kick goes back to touch line inside our own half. Having g said that it was still quiet a deep free kick to score from a header.

But Ange wanted Johnson I presume, that one is on him.
Think he did as well. Think many including me would have kept the money and gone for eze who is twice the player. Never thought much of BJ at forest last season. I’m sure Gibbs-White is a better player. Would have been happy with Orban at half the price for now.
BJ needs to really step up to justify the fee otherwise gonna join the ranks of another expensive flop. He has time though so let’s see. Underwhelming so far!

Held on to the ball too long a lot of times instead of getting in early cross or a pass
I think they were all a little guilty of not releasing quicker or trying an extra pass instead of shooting…
Perhaps because they aren’t the first choice and they are still trying to gel… but at least we are creating and trying to create… it will click though.COYS

Yeah, he's not shit, but hardly the calibre of player to raise us to the level we want. Definitely not worth £50m either based on what we've seen so far.
Wdf did we buy him when there would have been plenty of players from Europe who are far better. Keep saying should have kept that money and used it to get eze. A much better player.

Back
Top Bottom