Spurs v Villa Sunday 26 Nov 2pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Even though you just said you didn't agree with his opinion (even though you do)..... Having already previously said to ignore who it was giving said opinion.

State of your gymnastics. You're in knots.

I didn't say I didn't agree with Keys, I said it was worth discussion. I don't like him but that doesn't exclude automatically everything he suggests.

I didn't say I didn't agree with Keys, I said it was worth discussion. I don't like him but that doesn't exclude automatically everything he suggests.

When challenged you made a point of distancing yourself from his opinion (even though you'd already expressed much the same thing yourself).

.....Ya full of it.

When challenged you made a point of distancing yourself from his opinion (even though you'd already expressed much the same thing yourself).

.....Ya full of it.
I distance myself from the man, I don't like him. His point on this occasion is worth considering .

Do you actually contribute anything positive to this forum. Or is your overwhelming purpose to snipe at its posters ?

I know it sounds 'schmalzy' but I just wish we'd won on Sunday for Venables...
It woulda made SUCH a statement, and bonded the players and fans in grief like no team talk could ever do...

Sadly, the players didn't quite 'get' the occasion, and as such, missed another opportunity to truly show they know what it means to play for our Grand Old Team...

Playing to win in memory of someone associated with the club shouldn't be a guarantee to victory, but it doesn't half help morale when it happens....

Opportunity missed.... Shame.

RIP Terry.

I distance myself from the man, I don't like him. His point on this occasion is worth considering .

Do you actually contribute anything positive to this forum. Or is your overwhelming purpose to snipe at its posters ?

Cool story, Dealy-Bops. :nunothumb:

Seen a lot of expectation that Romero will 'do something' in the return fixture.

No he wont and nor would we want him to. Grow up.

Must be beginning of February (well, that's when I've got my next holiday booked!).
Party Fun GIF by Solar Impulse

Back
Top Bottom