Spurs v Villa Sunday 26 Nov 2pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So far, GLC and Gil have done what Dier couldn't last week, get given a chance and take it with both hands. Good performance by both. Johnson has been very good as well. Udogie so far has been almost excellent. Kulusevski should've done better on his chances. We should look to get Cash and/or Kamara sent off.
What game were you watching to say Johnson has been very good? Tell me what he did that show cases talent worthy of almost £50M? His a lazy fucker, doesnt press, make any good movement and appears to lack any real technical skill. May be at forest in a counter attack team he was good?

Still, we deserved to lose that game IMO. And I meant his subs, not his starting 11, which I actually loved.

But eh, I know...you can't say anything negative on this site (not saying that for you, your reply actually made sense).
By what metric though? We beat them on xg and that's before taking into account the disallowed goals and penalty that we should have been given...we didn't take our chances and their keeper made some great saves. We were a lot better with bentancur on the pitch.

A draw would have been fair I think but I took more positives than negatives from the game.

pAaAaRk ThE bUsSsSsS bEfOrE hAlF tImE..............

(Fucking state of some the rubbish that gets posted here! :sigh: )
Read the post again . I said at some point shut up shop . We were level and still getting a point. We let a goal in just before half time. Preserve the lead, get in ahead, regroup, refresh, go again. No game plan, it's naive. It's suits you to interpret rubbish because it's your agenda.

We keep the high line even on set pieces, so it is speed not strength that was the difference. Torres won the foot race. Good header to be fair.
Yeah just saw the highlights and the ball is in the air for an eternity. It’s floated in not fired in. So had enough time time to get in front.

Read the post again . I said at some point shut up shop . We were level and still getting a point. We let a goal in just before half time. Preserve the lead, get in ahead, regroup, refresh, go again. No game plan, it's naive. It's suits you to interpret rubbish because it's your agenda.

We conceded from a free kick, what should we have done put everyone on the goal line?

So is ange still the messiah ? I think he's the right man for us right now..
But no he's not top class..
Hes perfect for levy, plays football the right way but has no plan B.
Anybody still think our squad is OK..?
No defenders and no strikers, it was obvious what was coming, ange just papered over a load of cracks at the start....
This is not going to be an enjoyable season, I don't see us getting many points in the near future either. .
Why have a plan B when plan A is so good?

Think About It GIF by Identity

With Harry(or any decent striker) and another decent CB in this team we would be ripping teams apart!!

This is why with such a thin squad we needed to be out of Europe. Just imagine us in Europe, we’d have another 5 injured players.

Still better team with Ange even stuck using the deadwood, positive signs for the future but our depth has to be fixed.

Matty Cash is a cunt, I hope he breaks his leg.

Parking the bus worked well last season didn’t it!

We didn’t have the personnel in centre of defence to park the bus. We’d have only been peppered with long balls and conceded more goals.

Back
Top Bottom