Spurs v Villa Sunday 26 Nov 2pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can’t complain about the effort made. Lo Celso was impressive.

But faint alarm bells are ringing. With Shades of Ossie 93 - 95 on the Horizon. Could see us losing 6 in a row like this, hope Mr Levy’s trigger fingers signs some cheques rather than shoots Ange.

Well, my biggest takeaway from that game was that McGinn can fuck off, the shitty little weasel.
What fucking annoyed me was that after being booked for dissent, he carried on. Twice I noticed the referee talking to him after the yellow card. He should have sent the fucker off.
It makes my blood boil looking back on the yellow and red cards we've got this season, when you see a 'tackle' like Cash's, that was malicious with no intent of playing the ball, ending Bentancur's game.

Plain and simple we just don’t have enough talent on the bench to be real contenders

Romero (Ban)
Biss (Ban)
Maddison
VDV
Bentancur (again!)
Sarr
Richy
Solomon
Perisic

+

Udogie (had problems during int. break; probably played through urgency)
Vicario (recovering from illness; seemed off kilter.)
Porro (another carrying some kind of knock from int. break)
Johnson (still a veritable newb)

...........Yeh, can't think why things look a bit thin. 🙄

Can’t complain about the effort made. Lo Celso was impressive.

But faint alarm bells are ringing. With Shades of Ossie 93 - 95 on the Horizon. Could see us losing 6 in a row like this, hope Mr Levy’s trigger fingers signs some cheques rather than shoots Ange.
The naivety is similar yes, but both were convinced that was the way, let's hope this manager doesn't follow Ossie out the door so quickly.

Season over don’t care what anyone says.city going to ruin us next week .
It depends on what goals we have this season???

If we had the goal to win the league, the season is probably over yes! The Chelski game killed that!

If our goal was top4, the season is NOT over, at least not yet!

Before the season i think a lot of us expected a tough season and maybe a top10!

So it's all about perspective i guess!

But with the great start we've had, it's of course ok to be both disappointed and frustrated!

Having said that, has it ever happened in the history of English football that a top team in the top tier have lost their 4 best players(Romero,Van de Ven, Udogie,Maddison) in the same game???

Romero (Ban)
Biss (Ban)
Maddison
VDV
Bentancur (again!)
Sarr
Richy
Solomon
Perisic

+

Udogie (had problems during int. break; probably played through urgency)
Vicario (recovering from illness; seemed off kilter.)
Porro (another carrying some kind of knock from int. break)
Johnson (still a veritable newb)

...........Yeh, can't think why things look a bit thin. 🙄
SHUT UP

Do you actually think ANY Spurs fan want's us to lose??

And is it only reserved for the "positive" posters to be proven right??

We have all different ways to deal with frustration, happiness, anger, love, hate, that's what makes us human, and that's what makes a good forum
Being proven right is something that is open to everyone. That’s why I clearly said that they had been proved just that.

As for “Spurs fans” wanting us to lose? I’d hope not. But the evidence on here, when things turn a wee bit, would suggest there are those amongst our number. Or they aren’t Spurs fans. I don’t know. You’d have to ask the plethora of utter fucking cunts that we didn’t see on here for the first ten games of the season but are suddenly filling the forum with their bile.

Pinning your hopes on outscoring the opposition is dangerous. Most PL teams have a decent defence . We were in front, we were then level, at some point surely it makes sense to try and hang on by shutting up shop rather than gung ho losing.

pAaAaRk ThE bUsSsSsS bEfOrE hAlF tImE..............

(Fucking state of some the rubbish that gets posted here! :sigh: )

What fucking annoyed me was that after being booked for dissent, he carried on. Twice I noticed the referee talking to him after the yellow card. He should have sent the fucker off.
It makes my blood boil looking back on the yellow and red cards we've got this season, when you see a 'tackle' like Cash's, that was malicious with no intent of playing the ball,
ending Bentancur's game.
Lads, it's Spurs!

Next time we play Villa, Sub on Skipp late on and just have him break Cash's leg. Just straight up stiff leg studs to the knee and break it.

Not that Cash is unique in doing this, but the lack of remorse from him and the Villa fans is absolutely pissing me off.
I’m not one for violence, but he’s in need of a good pasting!

Professional footballer my arse, professional fouler more like! 🤬

Back
Top Bottom