Spurs v Villa Sunday 26 Nov 2pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah I'm sure you have some tactic boards to lick into a dirty window.

Daft fool
200w.gif

Maddison was chipping in with goals, without him and with Son out of sorts we look toothless.
Has Johnson got any goals in him or is he another Richarlison ?
We needed a real elite player, like Doku, to give us a bit of an edge up top but all we got was Johnson, who is a decent player but nothing more.

The ability of all three of our forwards to get muddled up, hesitate and generally not have that moment of individual quality to finish the job is really aggrevating.

Son again offside in a crucial chance to go 2 up.

I can tell you what I am absolutely pumped for… season 2 under Ange.

This season was always a free hit anyways and still top 4 to play for. Considering our series of unfortunate events, still plenty content with our progress thus far.

Emerson just doesn't cover round. Ball watches. Davis was solid. Romero fucked our season by absolutely losing the plot for 10 minutes and standing around for VAR

Good performance. Only Spurs could snatch victory from the jaws of defeat

City away. OMFG with what we have avaliable

Honest to fuck. We need to see the half out better. Fucking about and not getting up the pitch has cost us going in 1-0. Davies is hopeless.
Yes I keep saying that get the ball up the pitch and get that lazy fucker Johnson chasing it. To me looks a big waste of money. No real skill or movement or even tracking back and pressing g from the front. If someone else saw something different in his performance let me know. From where I was sitting in the first he made no real effort to get involved. At least kulu son and Gil were chasing the ball and trying to press.

The squad isn't good enough, we can't just depend on our 1st 11 to bring us through the season.
As far as I can see, the backups (largely) weren't the problem. It's Son, Johnson and Kulu. How many chances does a player need to score? How many dodgy 1v1s, how many times giving the ball away cos you're too weak?

It's ridiculous.

Villa were not better than us today. Their keeper had more saves than Vic. We have two absolutely horrendous players playing centre back who can’t pass the ball with any purpose. We had bentancur running the game then injured. We created chances all game. We are missing 4 guaranteed starters who make us a completely different team. Lo Celso was excellent today whether anyone likes him or not.

The club need to back this manager with at least 3 players in the window because guys like Skipp,Hojbjerg ,Royal and Davies will never be good enough to come in and keep us winning.

Took the words out of my mouth.
It wasn’t going to completely change overnight we need to get 5/6 players out and the same in before we really see “Ange ball”
Imo we need 2 CBs a right back and a left back and new 2nd keeper a top striker and a left winger

Back
Top Bottom