Spurs v Villa Sunday 26 Nov 2pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just one of those days - but much bettter performance compared to Wolves. Something to build on.

Another day we finish our chances and get the 3 points. We move on (and stay off the social media).

Up to Levy now to back Ange a try to build something.

And seeing out a lead, which we had.
From 22 minutes?
Or 3 minutes against Wolves?

No. You put the game to bed, or at least attempt to.
Clinging on to an early narrow lead is a recipe for disaster.

Next time we play Villa, Sub on Skipp late on and just have him break Cash's leg. Just straight up stiff leg studs to the knee and break it.

Not that Cash is unique in doing this, but the lack of remorse from him and the Villa fans is absolutely pissing me off.
Why would they show remorse? You sound like a bin dipper

It's not all doom and gloom guys!

FxruS-aWcAE84Mw.jpg:large

:tobyarm:
I take it that, all the other clubs on the list are successful apart from one.💰🤔

Brutal set of fixtures coming up now.

We need a striker. Absolutely no fucking about. Watching us piss around in front of goal is going to get very fucking tedious, quickly.

I want a selfish cunt that wants the ball and wants to score.

Back
Top Bottom