Spurs v Man City - Sunday 5th Feb, 4:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not a bad cure for my birthday hangover.

IBPC.gif

Happy Birthday mate!!!!!

Great result, happy to avoid a draw. Shame Romero is out for Leicester now but we should manage OK, they've been shit this season.
Royal as mentioned very good, to be fair I think hes a useful asset against the top 6 sides where our wingbacks will do more defending than attacking, however still like to see what Porro can do next time out. If

Or we just done them a favour and pep stops fucking about now and just sticks to what works
He needs to stop tinkering, or he's gifting it to them.
The Scouse guy with a bucket on his head must be seething

 Shame
Living rent free in your head, celebrate the win and stfu.

Or you can go on ignore like the other chuckle brothers Rodge and Goat

Just got in. Quick look on the guardian ti see the score .

For some reason they are showing a certain Harry Kane celebrating a goal in an old under armour kit???

“Harry Kane celebrates scoring against Manchester City, his 267th and record-breaking goal for Spurs. Photograph: Martin Rickett/PA”

Only went away for the weekend. What did I miss??
:mourshock:

After a game like that, how can you complain with fans like that in the stadium?
We won against City!
Harry broke a record!
I got goose bumps because of the atmosphere in the stadium!
What a great game, what great fans!
THANKS YOU HORNY GUYS! (You should say that!)
Cheers. I see your team had a good win yesterday, albeit against a much lower team. The Bundesliga looks very close this year, so far. With just 6 points separating 1st and 6th places.

Back
Top Bottom