Spurs v Man City - Sunday 5th Feb, 4:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This was such a good performance. Maybe not pretty football all the time but 90 minutes of consistent battle. And a deserved win as a result.

More of this please.

Tbh City don’t look good enough to stop the scum anyway so I’m doubly glad we won.

Spurs results are all that matter to me.

They'll be there or there abouts........ But fuck 'em both.... Both cunts; just two different flavours.

Last edited:
With Romero out for the next game, could Conte play Emerson as RCB and Porro as RWB?
That's assuming Cris Stellini won't be in post by then - great manager, and cheap.

uaNrBgt.png

If Woolwich do win it from here it's because frankly Citeh just look bored. This is what Fergie did so well, refresh and reinvent when winning. Us winning tonight won't have a bearing on it.
Agree. Woolwich still have to play City twice. Hopefully yet another loss to Spurs will be the kick up the backside they need.

Today just happy for Harry and Spurs.

Sherwood on my stream saying greaves was in through our academy :kaneshh:
He never fails to bring up he gave Kane his debut, they have him on for every Spurs game for the worldwide feed and I don't know how he doesn't feel embarrassed. Tries to take credit for him despite only managing him for 6 months. Just about came in his pants tonight when Harry actually namedropped him post game.

If Woolwich do win it from here it's because frankly Citeh just look bored. This is what Fergie did so well, refresh and reinvent when winning. Us winning tonight won't have a bearing on it.
Yeah it’s not going down to the wire. I think city will lose even more interest & just focus on that missing CL victory.

Back
Top Bottom