Spurs v Man City - Sunday 5th Feb, 4:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think it was destined to be either us top 4 & Woolwich the title. Or they miss out on the title & us on top 4. We have to put us ahead of them. So us top 4 & them the title it is. Sounds obviously but a football fans hate for a rival can sometimes be put before their love of their club.

Everyone Just avoid Woolwich matches & media attention on them. Don’t waste this year watching every minute of their title victory & switch off on any title talk etc.
If they're actually about to do it come May, I think I'll book a holiday abroad for that week.

How was Royal not man of the match today? PEH was good but Royal was incredible.

Just wonder why it's taken buying a replacement for him to perform like that. Very strange.

Made up for Kane, just gutted for such a world class player to not have won any pots, he deserves better.

We have to go all out for the FA cup zero fucks given a out 4 qualification,it's just a bonus.

Not a bad cure for my birthday hangover.

IBPC.gif

Back
Top Bottom