Spurs v Man City - Sunday 5th Feb, 4:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Other than missing the game ( thought I was working, pimped my seat on ticket exchange, then work fell through.... don't ask, I'm livid!)

The only other gripe I have, is why couldn't we have done this against Woolwich??

Notice how Pierre wasn't allowed in the backstage footage until the very end. Probably because they had to force him to put on pants again.

Both Kelly and Macanuff are right. We need to be just as good against sides that don't play ibto our hands abd that's sbout using the squad abd being consistent.

It's also about concentration and players stepping-up.

We are 5th and don't have a player who would get into this season's PL 11 if put together right now.

Yesterday needs to be the springboard for the rest of the season.
:kanehand:

People will say the game is about winning trophies as a fan but yesterday when I witnessed Harry Kane score the winning goal and break Greaves record was a feeling I don't think will ever be repeated. His interview after the game was just fantastic.

It's a once in a lifetime moment which was a privilege to be there for.

Yeah but we're a massive club if we win a Carabao Cup.

Btw, Royal has quietly been trending v positively last couple of games.

And games against likes of City are perfect for him - more heavily on the defensive side.

May be harsh, but I’d go w Porro v Leicester- we’ll have a lot more of the ball which will suit his skills.

Well done Kane but you couldn't lace Jimmy Greaves boots up

I am lucky enough to have seen both play in the flesh (Kane more).

An almost impossible task to try and answer, but for my money Greaves was by far the better striker, dribbler and clinical finisher (by far).

Kane is the better all around footballer, and the best of the PL era bar none (including Shearer, Rooney, Ageuro, or Henry).

Side by side today, I'd take Greaves any day of the week.

But opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one.

Both absolute legends and not just for Spurs.

Both Kelly and Macanuff are right. We need to be just as good against sides that don't play ibto our hands abd that's sbout using the squad abd being consistent.

It's also about concentration and players stepping-up.

We are 5th and don't have a player who would get into this season's PL 11 if put together right now.

Yesterday needs to be the springboard for the rest of the season.
The 'n' is there - it's right next to the 'b', just to the left right.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom