Spam vs Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In days of YORE we knew the difference between Your & You're. It all went to pot once they stopped using chalk & slates in favour of pencil & paper. Progress PAH!
I struggle(only when typing these days) with there,they're and their.have done since primary school.Was put on a special course when i was 9,but slipped back into it when i stopped writing regularly .Teachers reckoned it was a mild form of word blindness.

We bottled it tonight though mate. No denying it
Great chance to get within 1 point of Chelsea. Against one of the most out of form teams in the country and we fucking bottle it.
How predictable.
So I should be happy with this should I.? . It's unreasonable to criticise this performance ?. Fuck you. If you ain't disappointed in what your watching then what kind of fan are you.
This is fucking shite. Against West ham too. Of all the teams to bottle it against
Don't be such a fucking twat. Have a look at page 28. I said I wouldn't be disappointed with a draw you cunt
Come again ? In English this time you dumb twat.

Are you saying I'm not Spurs mate ? Are you seriously questioning my allegiance. I'm fucking distraught at tonight's result you piece of fucking shit.
OK, Bazali Bazali , I'll stick to your insults, cunt.

You genuinely think I'm not Spurs

Because I melt when we lose.

But you don't melt and think it's unreasonable even after losing to West ham.

Who do you think I support

Woolwich ? Chavs ? West ham ?

I think your a cunt.

If you have an issue with my allegiance PM me and we'll continue our debate in private

How is this clown-shoe still at large?

Last edited:
So many deluded comments. You won 1 trophy in 20 years and that was the mickey mouse one out of all of them. You gotta smaller stadium than us even with your new stadium. Yet somehow you're so much bigger than us. We don't even view you as a big club. You're not despised due to your status as a "big" club but because of your deluded arrogance. Viewing yourselves up there with the big boys of Europe. As if you have some divine right to be winning stuff. Fact is in the scheme of things youre not all that much cop no where near as much as you think you are.

It was a great pleasure to smash you the other night. I'm only disappointed that we played so poorly it should have been by more. Oh and one last thing. You need to stop with it was "our cup final" bollocks. We all know it was actually yours haha haha and you messed it up.

Now go ahead and block me for spam. But then again that's how thick you are and explains why you beat up your own fans! If I type " we beat you 1-0" you reject it spam, yet its a fact! Hahahahahahahaahahahaha

maggot dick.. stop being a keyboard warrior.

So many deluded comments. You won 1 trophy in 20 years and that was the mickey mouse one out of all of them. You gotta smaller stadium than us even with your new stadium. Yet somehow you're so much bigger than us. We don't even view you as a big club. You're not despised due to your status as a "big" club but because of your deluded arrogance. Viewing yourselves up there with the big boys of Europe. As if you have some divine right to be winning stuff. Fact is in the scheme of things youre not all that much cop no where near as much as you think you are.

It was a great pleasure to smash you the other night. I'm only disappointed that we played so poorly it should have been by more. Oh and one last thing. You need to stop with it was "our cup final" bollocks. We all know it was actually yours haha haha and you messed it up.

Now go ahead and block me for spam. But then again that's how thick you are and explains why you beat up your own fans! If I type " we beat you 1-0" you reject it spam, yet its a fact! Hahahahahahahaahahahaha

Is 52 your IQ?

Or am i being overly generous?

Its our 'cup final' but he is the one that has signed up to a Spurs forum to tell us how much they don't care about us.

He has about as much chance of joining Mensa as Mark Noble has of playing for England.

This is my summary of why we lost

1- Lacklustre and tired -I remember even towards the end kane was trying to get everyone to speed up but they looking around shell-shocked
2- Dier+ Wanyama did not work in midfield- Massive problem distributing the ball, hence all the sideway and backward passes. Didn't help that West Ham were playing 4 in midfield.
3 - Walker's positioning - too far forward , did he think we were playing 3 at the back?
4- Poor use of substitutions ( refer to 1), if they were tired we could have started one of sissoko, jassen ect . That's the whole point of rotation.
Any summary on why we won 9 in a row?

The way you burnt down that local business too was disgusting. Plus all the bomb threats etc. This is why we have to keep teaching you a lesson! We don't like bullies so we bully you.

I thought you had left. Just can't stay away can you? You seem to obsessed with your 'non-rival'.

As for 'bullying' us, you have just proved you are a no-nothing nomark.

30 years (40?) undefeated. :dembelelol:

Haha says the idiot who claims you were just making up the numbers in the title race. You don't really know what making up the numbers means!

West Ham. 40 years undefeated & 37 years without a trophy. LOL

Talking of making up the numbers

In the seven years since Gold & Sullivan bought the club West Ham have completed 32 deals for new strikers for four different managers and the numbers make for grim reading. Between them those players have managed 128 goals in 643 games.

Harry Kane has scored 70 in 109 games on his own......

2 bob club. 2 bob owners, 2 bob ground & 2 bob fans. I think that comes to 40p in new money.

Thats very generous.

Back
Top Bottom