Spam vs Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think it's really wonderful of other teams supporters to take precious time out of their busy day, to sign up to another clubs forum and to then formally address us regarding what's on their mind. And to add humour and laughter as well, people like this truly make the world a happier place.

Ron52 Come back! We are missing the cut & thrust of your witty repartee & repertoire of amusing anecdotes.

We are setting up your 'PlentyofJelliedEels' profile.

You are either 52 or 65. Have an IQ of 52 despite reading all the Richard Allen Skinhead series & thinking they were non-fiction. Have a 52" waist & a 5.2cm cock (96% foreskin) . You think Green Street is a documentary & the I Chuck Fruit firm are 52 years undefeated. You also think Fri's win gets you a place in the European Cup Winners cup. Did i miss anything.

Fat birds in fake Ugg boots are queueing up mate!

Well that's been an amusing 10 minute read through. Hey Ron52 - can you remind me how many points difference there is between our two clubs? Does Friday night make up for the humiliation you feel every time you look at the PL table? It must hurt, occupying a rented stadium that is universally condemned as being unfit for football (particularly by some of the more enlightened of your own fans) whilst your old ground lies in ruins. Being sold off for housing.
Where's all the money gone? I'll give you a clue- they make dildos & they're making dildos out of your fans. The delusional ones, like yourself, are dwindling by the week. What's the take up on season tickets for next year? More kids for a quid to fill the swathes of empty seats?

You're a keeper. I won't be attempting to block you. Your entertainment value cannot be understated.

Back
Top Bottom