Spam vs Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Last season West Ham came 5th was it? 6th? Best season ever...there was credit being given in abundance. Some urban myth was being stoked about the supposed return of a West Ham "way".
Football was being served up like Ajax in the 70's and all that. Payet. Billic. Antonio.
Noble deserved to captain England. The last game at Upton Park they beat Utd, and before that they had beaten us to secure what was a massive turning point in their growth and future.

The OS was the next step, and last season had proven the owners were right to move. After all there was Lacazette, Aubameyang and maybe even Griezmann to sign up.

Then there was this:

Asked about how he saw the next five years for West Ham, Sullivan replied: 'I’d like to see us win the Premier League and then the Champions League."

and this, regarding the Europa Leauge:

"We should take this competition seriously and we are good enough to win it."
David Gold

And this, on the Premier League title:

"We're very, very optimistic," the co-owner told the Hammers' official website. "I'm not talking it down I want to talk it up -- I believe it's achievable.

Less than a season on, and their best player stopped performing and demanded to be sold, and here they are in a relegation battle. Empty seats and their fans think the new ground is a shit hole. Tens of thousands not renewing, and what is the talk about from their manager? Basically that it will be a good season for them if they can "dent" our title challenge.

To me, that is the epitome of a regime that has no self respect, no pride, no future, no hope, no targets, no clue, no ambition, no home, no soul.
What kind of bedraggled, mess would think its a good idea to do Spurs pre match team talk for us? Pin that on the wall Poch, no words needed.

See you on Friday West Ham, you utter fucking embarrassment of a "football" club.

I think I have just seen a great contender for 2016-2017 spin of the season on sKUMB.

Geezer was trying to say the fact they haven't sold out for Fri is a sign they don't see us as their rivals (which they aren't).

I would counter with it is a sign your support is fucking shit and your rented council hovel is too big for you.

Small time nomads.

Like all of you I can accept defeat. We didn't play well last night, far too slow in possession and not enough attacking edge to our game. Spam won their cup final, let them have their moment, the two clubs are miles apart on and off the pitch, they are an irrelevance.

But what I am getting sick to death of is the media portrayal of us. I switched the commentary off last night, our fans were singing and all the homes were booing, the commentary was the salt of the earth supporters drowning out some other fans half attempting a song!!! Then it was all about the ' rivalry', what a joke, they might see us a rival but as I wrote above, we are miles apart. Spam is a derby, just like chavs or palace, we know the real rivalry.

So this morning, just like last season we are bottlers? Anyone know what we have bottled exactly?

Have we been top of the league at any point this season? The gap was 12 points 3 months ago, we closed it to 4 points, but we are bottlers????

The bottlers are Liverpool. No Europe to distract them, sky's faves have a ' top' manager, they did bottle it three seasons ago, where are they? Loses at home to palace and Swansea, do they get labelled bottlers?

Man city and man utd? Bottlers? Yes, both sky faves changed managers, sky love them, always a bit controversial and a funny comment in them, happy to dig out their own players in front of the media. Spent a shed load of money, big wages on big players, and both clubs are in the same position they were this time last year? Bottlers? I would say so.

How many points are we ahead of the Manchester clubs? And the media thinks spam are our rivals? It's so deluded it's laughable.

Woolwich? Yes, bottlers, were they top earlier this season? We have not been at any stage, but apparently we are the bottlers.

The same experts who slate the national team and then salivate over man u, city and Liverpool, when there is only one club giving young English talent the chance to come through.

I was tempted to go to this game, even to the extent of being a Phantom Hammer via StubHub, as there are some spare tickets at the very back of the stadium for around £140, but I figured I'd get as good a view from my house 24 miles away.
Plus I wouldn't have to sit next to a bunch of tossers.

We are everything they want to be. They have to watch us play the best football in the country with young English players who came through the academy, while they have to watch a team that parks the bus and plays hoof ball in a rented Stadium knowing full well this is their future.
We are building a proper state of the art stadium which we will own and will take the match day experience to a whole new level, they are lumbered with a joke Stadium that no one wants and makes matchday unbearable.

Our chairman goes about his business in a professional manner while improving us week by week, they have to listen to their chairmen and vice chairslag embarrass them daily on social media and get updates on their potential transfer targets from a Snotty nosed school kid.
The club is a laughing stock on so many levels.

They were promised they would be taken to the next level when in reality they have gone backwards, whilst we have rocketed to genuine title contenders and a regular top 4 team.

That Saggy old Lump face vice chairbitch of theirs said Spurs should be looking over their shoulder as West ham will catch if not overtake Spurs.
They are 38, yes 38 points behind us in a season that was supposed to see them push us..haha

Us doing so well and building this fabulous new Stadium is hurting them so much, we have broken them.
They are so far behind us they even claimed that they stopped us winning the league last year, despite us finishing 11 points behind Leicester, yeah that game against them made all the difference, that just shows how small and desperate they are.

Mark Noble claimed that the " Club isn't run like a Circus anymore " he couldn't be further from the truth, it is more of a Circus than Billy Smarts, Chipperfield and the Chinese state Circus put together.

I'm pretty sure they will all be getting their suits measured today in preperation of their big cup final coming up, this may be their big night but they know after this they have to go back to nothing games in a nothing stadium watching Shite football ( through binoculars ) in an abomination of a Stadium that their Owner has just admitted is not fit for football.

None of this couldn't have happened to a bigger bunch of Rancid, Shithouse, Mouthy, clueless, detestable Cunts.

West Ham is broken and unfixable and no one will miss them when they completely disappear.

Oh and 0-2.

West Ham are good at parking the bus, the number of clean sheets they have kept demonstrate this, they play negative football, but also can't seem to score either. This is part of the reason why payet left, he hated Bilics defensive tactics.

We lost away last year to them, but our team going into this is much stronger with vertonghen in place for Wimmer, Dembele for Carroll and Ali ( for chadli).

Considering we just came off of the back of a derby and that the spam will park the bus, why not start sissko and jassen to wear them down?

----------Kane-----------
Jassen---Ali----Sissoko-
-----Demble-Dier-------
Davies-Vert-Ald---Walker
----------lloris--------------

Sob on Eriksen, Son and Wanyama...50th minute onwards..
Looking at that team I am glad you aren't our coach

Stumbled upon this little gem on there ...

JibHammer wrote:I think we should be disappointed with anything less than a +2 GD in this game, I reckon 3-1, Calleri 2 and Masuaku to ping one top bins. They're just pulling a Leicester, Woolwich laid down for this bunch of mugs, and we can take them apart.

This win is the start of our comeback, we build on this, have a good summer and I think we can break the top 6 next season.

:dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol:

We can't relegate them with a win here.

tumblr_omlf01opoi1t861y7o1_500.gif

#Pochout

Back
Top Bottom