Spam vs Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You mean like Toby panicked in the NLD?

Think you're talking nonsense. If he's not good enough then neither is any defender in the league.
Toby is top class, but when the going gets tough the pattern is being very similar, UCL final, Newcastle match, Dortmund, it sounds like nit picking matches, but all those matches have one more defensive suspect... just my observation and I'm boozed to the core.. so could be completely wrong

Can we not be annoyed for five fucking minutes after losing to West Ham?

YES it's been a great season
YES I'm proud
YES the title was a long shot

But we lost to a team I despise and I reserve the right to be down about it.
What should we do? Celebrate?
Just looking at the bigger picture . The pain had to come some time unfoturnatly it was today .
Keep your pecker up , Sammy .

Hey, if I want to melt, I'll fucking melt. I feel better after letting off steam and fucking melting. It's how I deal with it when we lose. No one has the right to stop my fucking therapy. But you do have the right to put me on ignore. Just fucking do it and let me fucking melt away

I want to get into this fight.

Fucking melts.

Can we not be annoyed for five fucking minutes after losing to West Ham?

YES it's been a great season
YES I'm proud
YES the title was a long shot

But we lost to a team I despise and I reserve the right to be down about it.
What should we do? Celebrate?
That's not what people react to mate. Everyone is annoyed and down.
I react to the posts saying that suddenly this player is shit and that player is shit - players who have been absolute heroes this season - and Poch suddenly doesn't know what he is doing, when the bloke has taken us further in 3 years than in the last 20.

Hey, if I want to melt, I'll fucking melt. I feel better after letting off steam and fucking melting. It's how I deal with it when we lose. No one has the right to stop my fucking therapy. But you do have the right to put me on ignore. Just fucking do it and let me fucking melt away

Not my style

If I want to call you a fucking melt then I will do so

You're a fucking melt

We just lost to West Ham

Am I not allowed to be pissed off and still think it's been a good season
Of course you are but be level headed with it. I'm fucked off but i won't go screaming for players to be sold like my brother is doing. He's the type of melty cunt i hate and i woulf happily stick my nut on him right now :dembelelol:

We were mid table for years so we know how it feels to take little victories like that but now we are of such a pedigree we are a very large scalp to those like spam

Beating Man United 4-1 New Years day 1996, straight off the top of my head, as you say those games used to be the highlight of the season, aside from that though jesus was miserable wasnt it

ENJOY IT WESTTAAAAAAAAM When your local is now a las Iguanas, you cunts!!! hahahaha

Honestly think about the shit they are in, I am pissing myself here

Jenas on the BBC:

Football can be very simple sometimes. You have 11 players on the pitch and the team that has more of those 11 turn up on the pitch usually wins. For West Ham all 11 players turned up. For Tottenham, I could not pick one player who put in a performance.

Cannot disagree with that.

Who cares.

We're in the new stadium soon enough which will evolve us into a Bayern Munich soon enough.

Winning titles and Champions Leagues is upon us, Just need to be a bit more patient with Poch and the club.

Kane & Dele hardy got a touch all game, Poch need to see that and make changes to formation/positions earlier
son was not at the races most of the game
but when you look at the bench what do we have to bring on ?
that £70M wasted lasted summer on GKN, Janssen, Sissoko has hurt us in the matches we needed to change.
we need that older player who can come on calm it down and change a game, who that is ? I don't know

Beating Man United 4-1 New Years day 1996, straight off the top of my head, as you say those games used to be the highlight of the season, aside from that though jesus was miserable wasnt it

ENJOY IT WESTTAAAAAAAAM When your local is now a las Iguanas, you cunts!!! hahahaha

Honestly think about the shit they are in, I am pissing myself here
We had the likes of Ben Thatcher. LET THAT SINK IN!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom