Southampton Away (Premier League) - 21/01/18 @4pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But Spurs are playing against 12 men every week. Did anybody see referee (not my) Friend warning Eric Dier early at a corner coz he complained he was being held by a Soton player? Ref was pointing he would send him off. That trend continued all the way through the match, Harry Kane, England's centre-forward being treated like dirt and zero protection.

That's why other teams can have "off days" and win and Spurs drop points. Woolwich have a 'force-field' around them, which if you cross into and they lose the ball, it's a free kick for them. Chelsea the same!

I wish more Tottenham fans would make their voices heard about this FA conspiracy which has been going for over 10 years. They should sing insulting songs about the next rotten referee at Wembley, I don't know what ones are best, but I would join in. Also Sky is Woolwich TV, Gary Neville saying he thought "Uhoh" when he thought Harry Kane would score the winner, proving they hate Tottenham!

Dele alli has been shocking this season bar 4/5 games. Unbelievable. We were shit. And I won’t even talk about sissoko. How the fuck is that guy a profissional player?

Knee jerk thread is that way.
Finger-pointing-icon.png

Had the loan of a friend's season ticket for today's game. It was poor in general, thought we had the better chances but seemed to be lacking something overall. Conditions didn't seem to help either.

Dele alli has been shocking this season bar 4/5 games. Unbelievable. We were shit. And I won’t even talk about sissoko. How the fuck is that guy a profissional player?

2-3 Times we had numbers in the attack with Delle on the ball only to piss it away with the poor dribbling. I’m curious to see if he stays on the England WC team at all.

I did think Dele was trying to make things happen though. My view was low down so may have missed some bits but was surprised to see the flack he is getting. Its just not happening for him at the moment.

Are you this thick you utter fucking bellend?
Because Kane had an illness a week or so before the trip it means that some other players didn't get sick during the trip? We played 3 games since the Swansea game (Kane played all of them). Kane's sickness was first reported around sat 1st Jan....The players left last week so wtf are you talking about.
You're a clown of the highest order if you think Erisken and Lloris had viruses prior to the Barca training camp...and they still flew out and trained. Utter clown.
Yet again personal insults, clearly suffering with some mental issues, so I will refrain from lowering to your level, also to be honest, it's more fun watching struggle trying to keep it all together.

A virus is a virus, it spreads from one person to another, that's how it works. Kane was still ill in Spain and had to miss a session. Maybe, just maybe Kane passed it on to Eriksen and Lloris or maybe, just maybe Winks who also had it (before the trip to Barcelona) passed it onto another and then another. Maybe, just maybe they traveled and didn't know they had contracted it until they got out there, you know just like virus's tend to do, seeing that they are virus's and that.

You're going to need a bigger spade, as that hole you're digging ain't big enough for your head.

Yet again personal insults, clearly suffering with some mental issues, so I will refrain from lowering to your level, also to be honest, it's more fun watching struggle trying to keep it all together.

A virus is a virus, it spreads from one person to another, that's how it works. Kane was still ill in Spain and had to miss a session. Maybe, just maybe Kane passed it on to Eriksen and Lloris or maybe, just maybe Winks who also had it (before the trip to Barcelona) passed it onto another and then another. Maybe, just maybe they traveled and didn't know they had contracted it until they got out there, you know just like virus's tend to do, seeing that they are virus's and that.

You're going to need a bigger spade, as that hole you're digging ain't big enough for your head.

I can't imagine a private jet being too advisable if one or more person had a virus either to be fair. Known or unknown.

But Spurs are playing against 12 men every week. Did anybody see referee (not my) Friend warning Eric Dier early at a corner coz he complained he was being held by a Soton player? Ref was pointing he would send him off. That trend continued all the way through the match, Harry Kane, England's centre-forward being treated like dirt and zero protection.

That's why other teams can have "off days" and win and Spurs drop points. Woolwich have a 'force-field' around them, which if you cross into and they lose the ball, it's a free kick for them. Chelsea the same!

I wish more Tottenham fans would make their voices heard about this FA conspiracy which has been going for over 10 years. They should sing insulting songs about the next rotten referee at Wembley, I don't know what ones are best, but I would join in. Also Sky is Woolwich TV, Gary Neville saying he thought "Uhoh" when he thought Harry Kane would score the winner, proving they hate Tottenham!

I heard that too and I interpreted that as an uh oh for Southampton as he though Kane was about to win the game.
Might be wrong

I can't imagine a private jet being too advisable if one or more person had a virus either to be fair. Known or unknown.
Just reacting to the chump who says no-one was ill before going to Barcelona training camp, when two players known to have been ill. Who caught what off of whom and when is anybody's guess.

His illness was BEFORE the trip to Spain you plum. You said it was bollocks that players were ill before Spain.
Dildo calls me a plum then complains about personal insults. The guy contradicts himself (again) and has the nerve to say he he won't lower himself to my level. A real life Dildo is Guido.

Back
Top Bottom