Son or Mane, who is better?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Son is a better goal scorer (just about) but Mane is the better player overall. He's completely terrorising Wolves right now.

Son is a great runner, but he doesn't have Mane's full range of skills.
Show me a Son v Mane goal montage and you will clearly see Son score worldie after worldie and Mane scoring well placed finishes

Show me a Son v Mane goal montage and you will clearly see Son score worldie after worldie and Mane scoring well placed finishes
Son is definitely the better scorer, especially this season. No doubt about it. Could Mane do what Son's been doing all season for us, not at all, but similarly Son couldn't do what Mane does for them outside of scoring goals.

Son has been closing the gap on Mane in those less statistically tangible things since Mou came in. I remember when he used to get subbed off regularly, couldn't track back well or contest aerial duels. He's improved massively in all these areas, and he doesn't go missing in games as much as he used to either.

Another intersting thing I noticed against Woolwich, last season Son lost his rag against Rudiger, but when Holding clattered him from behind Son laughed in his face.

I love Son but stats just don't do Mane justice. He's an absolute demon, he can dominate a game practically on his own.

Son does a small number of things to world class level, Mane does everything to an extremely high level week in week out.

Klopp has to think a lot less about how he'll get the best out of Mane than Mou has to with Son,

God you're tiresome.. I'm not sure you've ever said anything positive about spurs or our players, especially when comparing with opposition.

Troll confirmed. Fire away lads, let's run this freak outta town!

God you're tiresome.. I'm not sure you've ever said anything positive about spurs or our players, especially when comparing with opposition.

We are all in the same boat. Perhaps i am in the wrong one. Let me know

I love Son but stats just don't do Mane justice. He's an absolute demon, he can dominate a game practically on his own.

Son does a small number of things to world class level, Mane does everything to an extremely high level week in week out.

Klopp has to think a lot less about how he'll get the best out of Mane than Mou has to with Son,
Mane is the better all round player and Son is the better scorer.

In many ways the comparison should be Son and Salah, not Son & Mane.

This season at least, Son has effectively played the most forward attacker in our team just like Salah does for the dippers. Both are responsible for scoring more than anything else, their success is all about scoring than their overall contribution.

Don't reply to me then. You're always there to shit on anything I have to say. I'm not some deluded gooner type that constantly pretend Aubameyang is as good as Kane.

You can go see the Kane, Regui, Lloris or PEH if you just want me to praise our players endlessly. Son is one of our star men, and so he will naturally draw more scrutiny. Nothing wrong with it.

Complaining about negativity seems to be all you're capable of.

Don't reply to me then. You're always there to shit on anything I have to say. I'm not some deluded gooner type that constantly pretend Aubameyang is as good as Kane.

You can go see the Kane, Regui, Lloris or PEH if you just want me to praise our players endlessly. Son is one of our star men, and so he will naturally draw more scrutiny. Nothing wrong with it.

Complaining about negativity seems to be all you're capable of.

I just replied to you.

What you gonna do hey, what you gonna do son!

Back
Top Bottom