Son or Mane, who is better?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Different players. Mane is the best off the ball attacking player in the league, his pressing and defending are world class and brutalise the opposition. Son is better on the ball than Mane. The Liverpool system is perfect for Mane and allows him to play at his very best.

Prior to this season I would have said Mane, but if Son continues as is then Son. That being said Kane is the best forward in the league IMV.

Different players. Mane is the best off the ball attacking player in the league, his pressing and defending are world class and brutalise the opposition. Son is better on the ball than Mane. The Liverpool system is perfect for Mane and allows him to play at his very best.

Prior to this season I would have said Mane, but if Son continues as is then Son. That being said Kane is the best forward in the league IMV.
If you were the manager for a team you run in the PL, who would you pick between the two for the wingforward position though?

Yep.

Kane is better than both.

The most complete player in the world right now.

If you were the manager for a team you run in the PL, who would you pick between the two for the wingforward position though?

playing 3 attackers it would depend on my other attackers. Let’s ignore form, Son has been incredible this season, Mane was incredible last season.

Ideally you would want at least one attacker to be great at the press and defending. So I would pick Mane if I had Kane and Salah as my other players, however if I had Kane and Bergwijn I would pick Son as Bergwijn does the Mane role.

Mane is more comparable to Bergwijn in our system, Son is more comparable to Salah and Kane is comparable to Jota.

playing 3 attackers it would depend on my other attackers. Let’s ignore form, Son has been incredible this season, Mane was incredible last season.

Ideally you would want at least one attacker to be great at the press and defending. So I would pick Mane if I had Kane and Salah as my other players, however if I had Kane and Bergwijn I would pick Son as Bergwijn does the Mane role.

Mane is more comparable to Bergwijn in our system, Son is more comparable to Salah and Kane is comparable to Jota.
So who would you pick between Salah and Son if you were the manager? just a casual question this time.

Good god.

Imagine Son-Kane-Mane.

meg ryan orgasm GIF

So who would you pick between Salah and Son if you were the manager? just a casual question this time.

Great question, not sure both about the same level right now and both have similar strengthen and weaknesses. Son only because I love him as person and a fan but otherwise there is little difference.

Back
Top Bottom