Son or Mane, who is better?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

bird delete this GIF by Skab

Yeah, you're a troll. Delete this thread.

Before this season it's Mane but Son's been the best attacking player in the league this season hands down. His efficiency, the type of goals he's scored, left foot/right foot, etc. He's been unstoppable.

Mane.

We all love Sonny. And there are few players in the world better than him, Mane is one of them.

If Sonny could stop those streaky little periods where he has 2-3 absent games then he'll be better.

Mane more consistent.

This season Sonny has been insane though. If he does it all season my mind will change.

Son is a better goal scorer (just about) but Mane is the better player overall. He's completely terrorising Wolves right now.

Son is a great runner, but he doesn't have Mane's full range of skills.

Mane.

We all love Sonny. And there are few players in the world better than him, Mane is one of them.

If Sonny could stop those streaky little periods where he has 2-3 absent games then he'll be better.

Mane more consistent.

This season Sonny has been insane though. If he does it all season my mind will change.
Go post that shit on RAWK - laughable trolling

Wums these days are pathetic. In my day they would at least be a little more subtle about it.
He destroys every thread like this - waits a few posts to see where the major opinion heads then takes the contrarian view just to troll. Rinse and repeat

We just beat the scum and he’s sucking Liverpool’s players off

Back
Top Bottom