Sheff Utd (H) 16/09 - 3PM - ANGE BALL IS BACK BABY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

river stream GIF
Please

Average first half from us. I think Kulu has been ineffective again, so i'd be inclined to bring Johnson on for some extra pace.

It's all been a bit slow to be honest. How much of that is down to Sheffield Utd or just a hangover from the international break, i'm not sure.

Let's up the tempo and destroy these northern wankers.

It's on the refs, teams like that will always use every possible advantage. The whole point of more added time was to prevent that from happening.
And yet we get 3 minutes after the keeper is down for all 3. Clearly, the experiment when a team gets 7 minutes at half time has met some protest / petition. Let's change the rules 5 games into the season because the money men don't like it.

Cue changing the rules after Eric Dier's "handball" against Newcastle.

Don't get me started on that Maddison penalty. Even Nigel Pearson called it as clear which is technically Biblical as far as we get on.

At the end of the day, if VAR are going to dismiss that penalty shout as quick as they did then they should be dismissing them all that quickly.

It's the inconsistency that makes it look so suspicious, the second replay shows it was a clear foul, there is no way they looked at that properly.

Then you have only 3 mins added after all the time wasting and stoppages? Have they just abandoned the new added time rule now? Or is it just as inconsistent as everything else they do?

Selective inconsistency I think.
It's corruption.

And all fans of all clubs should be banding together to put an end to it.

It's simply disgusting.

Our build up is lovely to watch, and any of those chances would have been a cracker if they'd gone in.
We don't seem to do lo-fi tap ins anymore. Not complaining, but wouldn't be that surprised if we didn't score today.

Back
Top Bottom