Sheff Utd (H) 16/09 - 3PM - ANGE BALL IS BACK BABY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought it was an alright first half. No game in the prem is easy and all teams have difficulty breaking down low blocks.

We have had three clear chances to score.

On another day, two or three would have gone in.

Patience needed, as well as concentration at the back.

If we get one, we will get two or three.

At the end of the day, if VAR are going to dismiss that penalty shout as quick as they did then they should be dismissing them all that quickly.

It's the inconsistency that makes it look so suspicious, the second replay shows it was a clear foul, there is no way they looked at that properly.

Then you have only 3 mins added after all the time wasting and stoppages? Have they just abandoned the new added time rule now? Or is it just as inconsistent as everything else they do?

Selective inconsistency I think.

Need to get that pass into sonny quicker especially when the centre backs are on the half way line. He'd be away and through on goal...

Yes I did … but only because whatever I post on here is a huge influence to reality . If I don’t post things on here , nothing actually happens . The sub forum of me posting “ breath “ to 8 billion people is quite a sight

The modern equivalent of a heavy breathing phone call.

tumblr_mlsg00uy8w1rp0vkjo1_400.gif

Back
Top Bottom