Sheff Utd (H) 16/09 - 3PM - ANGE BALL IS BACK BABY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought it was an alright first half. No game in the prem is easy and all teams have difficulty breaking down low blocks.

They won’t

They’re the most protected species in football

I agree, they won't be but they should be.

The issue is there are too many opportunities for them to be corrupted or influence game due to their own personal bias.

I don't want to be one of those conspiracy types, I think a lot of it is just down to incompetence but I think at this point it's a real conversation that needs to be had and looked at seriously because some decisions simply cannot be hand waved away as simple incompetence.

1. The InTeRnAtIoNaL bReAk can burn in hell.

2. We started this game, taking the piss because we are at home to SU.

There are no 'free hits' in this league.

I expect Ange to go full Tasmanian Devil and sort them out in there.

Nervous The Office GIF

Did you really have to say that?

Yes I did … but only because whatever I post on here is a huge influence to reality . If I don’t post things on here , nothing actually happens . The sub forum of me posting “ breath “ to 8 billion people is quite a sight

They’re packing the centre of the pitch which has stifled some of our normal attacking patterns. Needs the full backs to utilise the space out wide to overlap their wing-back. That’s where we’ll get joy.

Having said that we’ve been ok, especially the last 20 mins. Raise it a notch and 3 points is there for us.

Sheffield pulling the shit you’d expect. Low block, tugging shirts on corners, goalkeeper time wasting. I hope we get a goal quickly and put this to bed.

Back
Top Bottom