Sheff Utd (H) 16/09 - 3PM - ANGE BALL IS BACK BABY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Its really not that middle class at all , it’s at a Haven owners bar, Costs line £2.50 per person but you get 5 or 6 wines and they give a little talk on each one and ask you some questions on it where you can win more wine , tbf it’s normally a decent afternoon and I normally end up getting a get a Guinness chaser with each wine! :wansum:

Only £2.50 per person? What are they giving you, paint stripper? :dembele:

Would not be surprised to see a major thrashing tomorrow.

Someone is going to cop a flogging soon and it might just be Sheffield. If Spurs get an early goal it could easily be three after 20 mins, and anything's possible after that. Outclassed teams will often close up shop to avoid embarrassment but Ange's way is to pile on maximum misery.

6 - 0

Someone is going to cop a flogging soon and it might just be Sheffield. If Spurs get an early goal it could easily be three after 20 mins, and anything's possible after that. Outclassed teams will often close up shop to avoid embarrassment but Ange's way is to pile on maximum misery.

6 - 0
tomorrow will be a slight test to see if we can now break down them shitbags that camp 9 men in their 18 yard box. should be interesting to see. youd like to think that now we have 3 actual footballers in midfield it shouldn't be a problem.

6 - 0
holy hell- hold your horses, my dawg.

a nice 2-0 victory is plenty optimistic for us to hope for. even if i secretly love it, 6-0 just feels like you’re bringing on hubristic greedy bad luck vibes.

tomorrow will be a slight test to see if we can now break down them shitbags that camp 9 men in their 18 yard box. should be interesting to see. youd like to think that now we have 3 actual footballers in midfield it shouldn't be a problem.
Like we have for the last 5 years pre Ange , we were pretty shitbaggy ourselves . So pleased those days are over

No, no, no...

Whine club is marriage counselling.
In my experience it's more like a prostate exam. Except, instead of the gloved finger of a doctor, your ex-missus and a "trained professional (hack who has no discernible job skills so had to fall back of "marriage counselling")", proceed to insert a large, metal, boiling hot spike into your rectum for an hour whilst talking about "communication" and "feelings".

No wonder you've got no mates.

Sitting there in a corner, gobbling all the wine and pies... probably.
That reminds me what ever happened to the pie and pint for a fiver before home games? Still probably best they stopped it , 3 pies and pints before a game is no good for the Diet! :ange-facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom