Sheff Utd (H) 16/09 - 3PM - ANGE BALL IS BACK BABY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I drink wine all the time. I'm drinking it as we speak.

Wouldn't miss a football match for it though. Don't they serve wine at THS?

Sorry FNM... couldn't resist the pile on...

FUCKING HURRY UP!

The Simpsons Waiting GIF

Its really not that middle class at all , it’s at a Haven owners bar, Costs line £2.50 per person but you get 5 or 6 wines and they give a little talk on each one and ask you some questions on it where you can win more wine , tbf it’s normally a decent afternoon and I normally end up getting a get a Guinness chaser with each wine! :wansum:
£2.50 for 5 or 6 wines you say?

:llorisunsure:

In my experience it's more like a prostate exam. Except, instead of the gloved finger of a doctor, your ex-missus and a "trained professional (hack who has no discernible job skills so had to fall back of "marriage counselling")", proceed to insert a large, metal, boiling hot spike into your rectum for an hour whilst talking about "communication" and "feelings".
You seem to have some very strong inner frustrations showing in these comments - shall we just explore what is behind these and perhaps how these might affect your relationships?

£2.50 for 5 or 6 wines you say?

:llorisunsure:
They also do a Gin club think that’s about £5 per person though!
To be fair though as part of the ground rent each season you pay towards the owners bar and events which is why they are so cheap as your already paying for it - its A bit like the 1882 tickets where it looks great that you get a free beer and programme but when you take into account it’s costing you and extra grand for that it doesn’t seem so cheap! :levyeyes:

Bentancur still apparent not back till November. Glad we’re not rushing him back but God I’m excited to see him again!

Buzzing for tomo!

My first home game after moving out of London tomrrow. Going for the 8.30am coach out of Cardiff.

It's going to be a long day, but at least I'm looking forward to it unlike the bulk of last season.

Back
Top Bottom