Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pretty clear something went on because a few months later Rose lost it, and in light of what Trippier now said and the current implosion of the squad, I don’t think there was 8 snakes.

Not really clear what you're on about either now tbh....

I took the "snakes" comment to be about how fans greeted his exit.... Care to start at the beginning?

i.e. What is the big revelation from Walker's comments there other than he's peeved that Poch spoke about their meeting in his book?

Walker alludes to his side of the story without revealing what it is, but you're offering this quotes up as some kind of retort to the notion that Walker wanted out?

Not really clear what you're on about either now tbh....

I took the "snakes" comment to be about how fans greeted his exit.... Care to start at the beginning?

i.e. What is the big revelation from Walker's comments there other than he's peeved that Poch spoke about their meeting in his book?

Walker alludes to his side of the story without revealing what it is, but you're offering this quotes up as some kind of retort to the notion that Walker wanted out?

My personal feelings are simply they fell out over something maybe something menial in training ala Townsend and from that moment on, Walker was dropped for Trippier.

I don’t believe he suddenly handed in a transfer request. He just signed a 6yr deal.

I believe something similar is going on with KWP like with Trippier with this lack of communication from what the manager wants and I believe this has filtered throughout the squad and more and more players are sick of it.

I don’t believe the whole squad became cunts overnight, I believe Poch has not listened to them over training, tactics and team selection and now we are paying the price of the fallout.

That’s why I believe a new manager is the solution rather than stupidly feel we can sign 10-14 players in January and July who are better than Toby, Eriksen, Dele, Jan, Rose, Wanyama, Dier, Sissoko, Davies, Moura, Sanchez, Aurier, KWP and Lamela at their best.

And even more stupid, feel that an adequate DM and RB firstly can be found in January and secondly will solve anything whatsoever.

Anyone who thinks this can be fixed with SIGNINGS!!!! MORE SIGNINGS!!!!! is a fucking idiot.

My personal feelings are simply they fell out over something maybe something menial in training ala Townsend and from that moment on, Walker was dropped for Trippier.

I don’t believe he suddenly handed in a transfer request. He just signed a 6yr deal.

I believe something similar is going on with KWP like with Trippier with this lack of communication from what the manager wants and I believe this has filtered throughout the squad and more and more players are sick of it.

I don’t believe the whole squad became cunts overnight, I believe Poch has not listened to them over training, tactics and team selection and now we are paying the price of the fallout.

That’s why I believe a new manager is the solution rather than stupidly feel we can sign 10-14 players in January and July who are better than Toby, Eriksen, Dele, Jan, Rose, Wanyama, Dier, Sissoko, Davies, Moura, Sanchez, Aurier, KWP and Lamela at their best.

And even more stupid, feel that an adequate DM and RB firstly can be found in January and secondly will solve anything whatsoever.

Anyone who thinks this can be fixed with SIGNINGS!!!! MORE SIGNINGS!!!!! is a fucking idiot.

....All this garnered from those vague, less than revelatory comments from Walker?

Not saying your wrong, but there a hell of a lot of supposition here.

(re: Townsend - He found himself on Poch's shit-list for publicly freaking out at one of the coaches, having been subbed off.... Why would you attribute that to a training ground issue when it went down in front of all our eyes?)

....All this garnered from those vague, less than revelatory comments from Walker?

Not saying your wrong, but there a hell of a lot of supposition here.

(re: Townsend - He found himself on Poch's shit-list for publicly freaking out at one of the coaches, having been subbed off.... Why would you attribute that to a training ground issue when it went down in front of all our eyes?)

How have you derided from my post that I’ve drawn my conclusions from Walker?

I’ve drawn them from Townsend (sold for being angry at getting subbed is ok to you)

Walker saying Poch lies in his book and leaving months after signing a 6yr deal

A seemingly happy Rose losing his shit a few months later

Trippier saying Poch wouldnt give him clarity over his future so he left

KWP being outcasted

Falling out with Janssen

Calling Wanyama a charity case
Dele looking like he wants to jump off a bridge for the last two years

Eriksen wanting to leave and getting dropped

Toby not renewing and getting dropped for being “injured” while playing for Belgium

Sissoko slating the diamond publicly

Poch saying the squad is unsettled

Poch saying players want to leave

Poch saying the tactics confused the players

Poch saying the players have their own agendas

The players not playing for him

The total decline in form of the entire squad bar Moura who can’t get a game

Anything else or is that enough reasoning to deduce we have a problem that MIGHT be something to do with the manager

I’ve drawn them from Townsend (sold for being angry at getting subbed is ok to you)

KWP being outcasted

Falling out with Janssen

Toby not renewing and getting dropped for being “injured” while playing for Belgium

Anything else or is that enough reasoning to deduce we have a problem that MIGHT be something to do with the manager

Christ Sammy, not everything need be a war..... Questions can be asked in good faith y'know.....?

What's Walker got to do with anything?

We were talking about Walker that's what..... You referenced "personal issues" and threw half a page of huh is comments back at me......

You may know what you had in mind all along..... I didn't. :roll:

Christ Sammy, not everything need be a war..... Questions can be asked in good faith y'know.....?

We were talking about Walker that's what..... You referenced "personal issues" and threw half a page of huh is comments back at me......

That my views on our current situation, if you have a counter argument lets hear it

he is all seeing, knows everything
isnt a gobshite

"Argument"

A conversation was more what I was looking at conducting....

Maybe next time.

An arguement is merely a heated exchange of views. I think the topic is a hot one, so sorry if you got scared by a little bit of passion, no wonder you´re Poch In.

I made points as to why I think we are where we are, If you dont want to say why you disagree, fine, but I try to back up my views with reasons

An arguement is merely a heated exchange of views. I think the topic is a hot one, so sorry if you got scared by a little bit of passion, no wonder you´re Poch In.

I made points as to why I think we are where we are, If you dont want to say why you disagree, fine, but I try to back up my views with reasons

Why should it even be heated at this stage..... ?

Your default seems to be hostility..... Seems more than a bit unecessary.

You know I'm not scared of debating with you, why be a dick about this?

I've got a looooong memory...

ltVG0D1.gif

KWP being outcasted

Falling out with Janssen

When Mourinho was performimg a similar show for the press a year ago (publicly slating players, finding anyone else but him responsible for the poor results, moaning that he didn't get all the transfers he wanted etc.), he and Manure were a laughing stock. Now that our coach behaves equally erratic, there are still people who seem to claim he's not responsible for the atmosphere at the club.

Agree with the general tone. General response now, not aimed at you Sammy;

If you recall, someone surely will, Walker said that Poch was now interactive with him, that you could go to him and relay that you were tired and/or not feeling it, and he would allow you to have a light session (like he had adapted from being hard line).

It was directly (more or less) after this comment went public that Walker lost his position to Trippier, who whilst decent was clearly not Walkers level (though Walker had hit his plateau and was ready to decline, as we have now somewhat seen, so I wasn't against cycling him).

It is my belief that Poch was annoyed he said that (or just judged him to be a negative factor in the squad due to becoming fatigued more regularly), and decided that was it for him.

This is the utter problem we have IMO, Walker gave his all, and Rose, and as they fell apart a little, Poch turned his back (again IMO). Rose is only here because of his mental health, otherwise other clubs would have jumped all over him with his performances in the first 3 seasons of Poch, England regular etc.

There had to be a cycling philosophy, to train with intensity burns huge amounts of reserves, can Poch not see what Bielsa's teams all do? Fizzle out post Christmas. It must be scaled and matched with recovery and nutrition, which is clearly way out of balance presently. After 5 years Rose, Kane, Verts, Toby, Dier, Wanyama (including a couple of seasons at Southampton with the burnout mongers), should not have been given the high intensity demands they clearly have again.

There is a thing called 'the hundred monkeys', it is my belief that a version of this has permeated the squad, with high enough number of players being fed up with their lot, which has (possibly unspoken) permeated the squad, that it is impossible to square things without change (which results moving forward will bear out).

Aurier, hand cast, why do fractures tend to occur (more as you age?), Calcium Phosphate (et al) deficiency, why? Because so much tissue gets damaged and needed to cycle in high intensity training, that the bodies food based nutrient needs escalates dramatically, and Oxygen, massage therapies ecetera. It is clearly way out of sync. Why is he being picked? Trains hard I bet, 'brings it' as Poch says... Makes nutter decisions because he is so low on oxygen to the brain during games due to all of it being pushed to muscle to sustain the running...

Sessegnon, arrived with injury, re-injured...

Lo Celso injured in weeks of integrating into the intensity routines.

NDombele clearly very badly out of condition, looks like someone who has severe DOMS by 20minutes into each half.

Foyth 19 and injured pre-season.

KWP injured on/off

Wanyama/Dier destroyed with inadequate elite nutrition/recovery/sports science support (as all above)

Kane destroyed, as above, who apart from me has been telling him to have Kelp (Alkalines), or H2O2/Epsom Salts baths, and the like

:kaneear:

These factors, coupled with my eyes, which know fatigue, makes me know 100% he has ground them down once to often (as said before it was the break before Burnley which broke them, clearly he double sessioned them, when rest was needed, or the like).

The world has changed, people can't take negativity anymore, in anything like the levels we could pre-2014, the stats are showing it, Poch is being a dinosaur.

The new sigings are all of the physiology to flourish under a hard running regime (maybe not NDombele as much, slightly thicker set), how have they all been broken? Excessive demands, not scaled up well enough, or nuanced with elite recovery/nutrition programs.

If you run people into acidic tissue status, the lymph slows for most everyone (except those of exceptional formative diets - IMO Son, possibly Moura). If Lymph slows so does recovery, why do it to professional athletes?

If you can't get the alkaline/electrolyte and respiratory acidosis elements I allude to, please refrain from your inane fucking drivel responses.

Agree with the general tone. General response now, not aimed at you Sammy;

If you recall, someone surely will, Walker said that Poch was now interactive with him, that you could go to him and relay that you were tired and/or not feeling it, and he would allow you to have a light session (like he had adapted from being hard line).

It was directly (more or less) after this comment went public that Walker lost his position to Trippier, who whilst decent was clearly not Walkers level (though Walker had hit his plateau and was ready to decline, as we have now somewhat seen, so I wasn't against cycling him).

It is my belief that Poch was annoyed he said that (or just judged him to be a negative factor in the squad due to becoming fatigued more regularly), and decided that was it for him.

This is the utter problem we have IMO, Walker gave his all, and Rose, and as they fell apart a little, Poch turned his back (again IMO). Rose is only here because of his mental health, otherwise other clubs would have jumped all over him with his performances in the first 3 seasons of Poch, England regular etc.

There had to be a cycling philosophy, to train with intensity burns huge amounts of reserves, can Poch not see what Bielsa's teams all do? Fizzle out post Christmas. It must be scaled and matched with recovery and nutrition, which is clearly way out of balance presently. After 5 years Rose, Kane, Verts, Toby, Dier, Wanyama (including a couple of seasons at Southampton with the burnout mongers), should not have been given the high intensity demands they clearly have again.

There is a thing called 'the hundred monkeys', it is my belief that a version of this has permeated the squad, with high enough number of players being fed up with their lot, which has (possibly unspoken) permeated the squad, that it is impossible to square things without change (which results moving forward will bear out).

Aurier, hand cast, why do fractures tend to occur (more as you age?), Calcium Phosphate (et al) deficiency, why? Because so much tissue gets damaged and needed to cycle in high intensity training, that the bodies food based nutrient needs escalates dramatically, and Oxygen, massage therapies ecetera. It is clearly way out of sync. Why is he being picked? Trains hard I bet, 'brings it' as Poch says... Makes nutter decisions because he is so low on oxygen to the brain during games due to all of it being pushed to muscle to sustain the running...

Sessegnon, arrived with injury, re-injured...

Lo Celso injured in weeks of integrating into the intensity routines.

NDombele clearly very badly out of condition, looks like someone who has severe DOMS by 20minutes into each half.

Foyth 19 and injured pre-season.

KWP injured on/off

Wanyama/Dier destroyed with inadequate elite nutrition/recovery/sports science support (as all above)

Kane destroyed, as above, who apart from me has been telling him to have Kelp (Alkalines), or H2O2/Epsom Salts baths, and the like

:kaneear:

These factors, coupled with my eyes, which know fatigue, makes me know 100% he has ground them down once to often (as said before it was the break before Burnley which broke them, clearly he double sessioned them, when rest was needed, or the like).

The world has changed, people can't take negativity anymore, in anything like the levels we could pre-2014, the stats are showing it, Poch is being a dinosaur.

The new sigings are all of the physiology to flourish under a hard running regime (maybe not NDombele as much, slightly thicker set), how have they all been broken? Excessive demands, not scaled up well enough, or nuanced with elite recovery/nutrition programs.

If you run people into acidic tissue status, the lymph slows for most everyone (except those of exceptional formative diets - IMO Son, possibly Moura). If Lymph slows so does recovery, why do it to professional athletes?

If you can't get the alkaline/electrolyte and respiratory acidosis elements I allude to, please refrain from your inane fucking drivel responses.

F12.large.jpg

Back
Top Bottom