Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah, I'm done with him. Not being able to close deals for him and Wanyama have already cost us points this season. Just ride KWP and Foyth when both are fully fit.

Also, for me the ref should have sent him off in the first half. Stupid foul, and he clearly wanted to hurt him imo. Not that it helped much, and maybe the red card would have been better than the free kick which ultimately led to the Bayern goal, that was never a foul by Ndombele.

I couldn't believe that wasn't even a yellow. I definitely thought that should have been a straight red.

If he gets into our team again, I am writing a letter to Poch. The dude doesn’t care! How can Poch not see that? He is so self absorbed it bothers me to no end.

Kane is at home, watching replays and asking himself what he can do to turn it around.

Aurier is in his bath with buddles and a bottle of champagne while playing as himself in FIFA.

Maybe he got sent off deliberately last weekend 'cos he knew what was coming...

He KNEW he'd be painfully exposed against Bayern, and just wanted to avoid the vitriol he'd have received on Saturday (had he played!)

....bloke's a forward thinking GENIUS if you ask me!

Who scouted this fuckwit ?
"I spoke with him, of course, about different things but I'm a person that likes to move on," Pochettino said. "I think it was good, we had a long chat. “

Then we ended our interest in Periera.
But apparently the manager wasn’t backed even though he chose his replacement for Walker who he fucked off out of the team for personal issues.

First idea was that "relegate him to reserves" ... but no, our reserves have done nothing bad to be punished with such an idiot in their ranks. He could end someone's career in the training.

Just fcking take his keys away, pay the wages until Jan and then sell to highest bidder. Even if that would be 5£. Hoping that if we were retarded enough to pay money for this cnut then someone else (from Turkey, or AC Milan, or MLS) is as stupid as we were.

This stump on Alaba was absolutely inexcusable. It literally made me sick to my stomach to see this in replay. Would have been fuming if anyone ever did smth like that to a Spurs player. If I were a Bayern fan, I would have swinged a bottle/cup of water at him if possible. Total retard, bad example, unreliable and most important - just bad footballer.

"I spoke with him, of course, about different things but I'm a person that likes to move on," Pochettino said. "I think it was good, we had a long chat. “

But apparently the manager wasn’t backed even though he chose his replacement for Walker who he fucked off out of the team for personal issues.
You're so boooring, just fuck off already.

Don't think Pereira was ever realistic considering Leicester would never sell him to us, perhaps their main rivals for top 4, for anything less than 50m.

He's probably been the best RB in the league so far this year.

He was still at Porto when we signed Aurier
Oh sorry I thought you meant this summer, my bad.

Definitely should have gone for Pereira to begin with, they even went for the same amount.

No idea why we even looked in Aurier's direction considering Poch's dislike for flashiness and poor off the pitch discipline when Serge's always been a clown off the pitch.

Walker wanted out... If there's a complaint to be made here it's that hasn't been as hardcore in similar situations since.

Walker wanted out... If there's a complaint to be made here it's that hasn't been as hardcore in similar situations since.
Walkers account was a little different....I’m starting to doubt massively if any of our players are “bad apples” at all, or if the manager is the cause of everything down the years.

"I was hurt a lot by that. He said his door was always open and I thought it was a private meeting we had. So I kept quiet but then he went and wrote about it... or his version of it.
"If he was going to do that he might as well have called a press conference and told everyone. He told one side of the story, but it's a side of a story I don't agree with.

"He said he had a witness in there, but he didn't tell the correct story, no way. Up until now I have never said my part. I have stayed quiet and showed a level of respect to Tottenham and I always will.
"The manager gave me my chance to showcase my talent. But people don't know the ins and outs of everything and it is about time I told people what happened from my side.

"I have had a few people calling me a snake and stuff,' he added. "It hurts because I gave everything to that club. And everything I am now I owe to that club. So yes, it hurts when I go back there now, but I guess it's just a part of football.

"I have justified why I wanted to come to Manchester City because I have won trophies and improved. When I first signed I wondered if I had made the right decision.

"Tottenham had finished above Manchester City two years on the bounce and were going places, but because I wasn't playing I needed to go."

He really annoyed me Tuesday, not through getting slaughtered as I think that wasn't just his fault - the system played a part in it but the stamp on alaba was a deliberate attempt to get sent off, really unprofessional.

I was no trippier fan, still aren't although I'm intrigued with what simeone will do with him and I'm no aurier fan.

Kwp was my big hope, poch isn't a fan so we're in limbo until foyth gets fit and we can see how he does.

Not the biggest Aurier fan, but I appreciate a statement that a player writes himself, instead of the PR team

Lovely words. But that's all it is, fed up with words that never translate to acting like a professional on a football pitch.

Maybe he was thinking of these lovely words as he gently jogged back as bayern scored again.

Walkers account was a little different....I’m starting to doubt massively if any of our players are “bad apples” at all, or if the manager is the cause of everything down the years.

"I was hurt a lot by that. He said his door was always open and I thought it was a private meeting we had. So I kept quiet but then he went and wrote about it... or his version of it.
"If he was going to do that he might as well have called a press conference and told everyone. He told one side of the story, but it's a side of a story I don't agree with.

"He said he had a witness in there, but he didn't tell the correct story, no way. Up until now I have never said my part. I have stayed quiet and showed a level of respect to Tottenham and I always will.
"The manager gave me my chance to showcase my talent. But people don't know the ins and outs of everything and it is about time I told people what happened from my side.

"I have had a few people calling me a snake and stuff,' he added. "It hurts because I gave everything to that club. And everything I am now I owe to that club. So yes, it hurts when I go back there now, but I guess it's just a part of football.

"I have justified why I wanted to come to Manchester City because I have won trophies and improved. When I first signed I wondered if I had made the right decision.

"Tottenham had finished above Manchester City two years on the bounce and were going places, but because I wasn't playing I needed to go."

I've read that before.... It left me shrugging my shoulders at the time and it still does.

Despite the opening salvo, Walker doesn't contradict anything; he just says he didn't like being called a snake. He doesn't explain a thing other than saying "because I wasn't playing I needed to go".

What should I be garnering from this?

He was being rotated; as he had been ever since Tripper arrived. If Poch favoured KT for a couple of games; is KW too big time to fight to be the man again? ...First sign of a challenge it's "I must leave"?

I've read that before.... It left me shrugging my shoulders at the time and it still does.

Despite the opening salvo, Walker doesn't contradict anything; he just says he didn't like being called a snake. He doesn't explain a thing other than saying "because I wasn't playing I needed to go".

What should I be garnering from this?

He was being rotated; as he had been ever since Tripper arrived. If Poch favoured KT for a couple of games; is KW too big time to fight to be the man again? ...First sign of a challenge it's "I must leave"?

Pretty clear something went on because a few months later Rose lost it, and in light of what Trippier now said and the current implosion of the squad, I don’t think there was 8 snakes.

Back
Top Bottom