Scum (A) 24/09- 2PM - SUPER ANGE 🥰

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Our record away to Woolwich is abysmal. Better Spurs teams than this one have failed to win there.it seems to take a while for players to get the importance and difference from any other fixture and many of the players are yet to play a NLD. I have been optimistic before and let down. We have been giving away the 1st goal too often recently and cannot afford to do so in this match but on the other hand the team that scores first in NLD frequently end up losing.
it is a nightmare match and I dread it. Will be glad when it is over but if we have lost the feeling is dreadful and I turn the TV off at the final whistle and keep away from allFootball media including the forum for some time.
Would take a draw now without a doubt.

Grow a pair FFS.

There is no bigger rivalry. This makes North vs South Korea look like Fireman Sam vs Thomas the Tank Engine*. We have to humiliate them. This is the way.

*obviously it's Thomas

To any passing Woolwich Mania visitors.

You must be lost but since you’re here...
Maybe we’ll win on Sunday and maybe we won’t. Either way we’ve rediscovered what our club stands for again, so don’t expect an easy ride. And if you think we stand for ‘Spursy’, well that’s your own ignorant narrative. You’re the club who spent the longest time in Premier League history at the top of the league without winning it. You threw away the 8 point lead. Twice. Last season. Bottlers.

And your manager has weird hair.

Cucumber Mic Drop GIF by Awkwafina

Those retro kit wearing social media obsessed spotty teenagers stalking our forum are they?

Sad acts every single one of them

And let’s not forget their unwavering support for a rapist

Not an ounce of class in that club or fanbase

I'm sorry to say but we lose this 3-1. Says nothing about our project which is in the embryonic stages but they will have too much for us. We will show how much we've grown when we smash them at the lane later in the season

Reminded today why I hate these fucks so much. IT guy at work is one of them. I usually avoid him but had to speak to him. First thing he says is 'were going to smash you on Sunday. Can't see it being any less than 4 or 5.' I tell him I doubt it but even if we lose we will lose playing ange ball and not by teying to play for a draw and losing because of individual errors like we have made a habit the last few years.

He maturely says Angeball only works against shit teams and we haven't been tested yet. Their 'superior'midfield will dominate and we won't keep out their attack. I said debatable on the midfield. I'd take ours over their with the exception of maybe rice over saar. 'So you'd have maddison over odegaard? Maddisons not in his league'. At this point I'm fully aware I'm speaking to a simpleton and just want the whole exchange over.

Odegaard went to Madrid when he was only 16. He got 15 goals last year. I pointed out maddison got 12 goals in a team and more assists in a team that got relegated. He dyas maddison couldn't lace odegaards boots. I try to be diplomatic and say I'd take saka over kulu and maybe saliba over van der ven but other than that and rice i prefer our xi. He claims not one spurs player would make a combined xi and our first teamers would struggle to make their bench. I just shook my head and walked off at that point. Bell end.

Is there a more deluded arrogant egotistical bunch of clown shoes than Woolwich fans? I don't want to generalise but they are all a bunch of cunts and I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire. Next time my computer breaks I'll work on paper again before I call that cock womble.

God I hope we show up for this one. If we lose whilst trying then I'd be more okay with it given it's away and they're further along in their project than we are .

In previous years though, we've gone there and just shit the bed completely; 90 minutes of constant pressure while our lot couldn't string a few passes together.

Hopefully Ange gets the lads up for this though and they give it a proper crack.

Back
Top Bottom