Scum (A) 24/09- 2PM - SUPER ANGE đŸ¥°

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I feel certain that, the team will play better, especially as confidence is high.
But this is a game that traditionally, at the Emirates, where the players leave their bollocks in the changing room, and their arses drop out on the pitch.
If they can stop the rot and gain a draw, that would be a step forward I think.

Last edited:
Reminded today why I hate these fucks so much. IT guy at work is one of them. I usually avoid him but had to speak to him. First thing he says is 'were going to smash you on Sunday. Can't see it being any less than 4 or 5.' I tell him I doubt it but even if we lose we will lose playing ange ball and not by teying to play for a draw and losing because of individual errors like we have made a habit the last few years.

He maturely says Angeball only works against shit teams and we haven't been tested yet. Their 'superior'midfield will dominate and we won't keep out their attack. I said debatable on the midfield. I'd take ours over their with the exception of maybe rice over saar. 'So you'd have maddison over odegaard? Maddisons not in his league'. At this point I'm fully aware I'm speaking to a simpleton and just want the whole exchange over.

Odegaard went to Madrid when he was only 16. He got 15 goals last year. I pointed out maddison got 12 goals in a team and more assists in a team that got relegated. He dyas maddison couldn't lace odegaards boots. I try to be diplomatic and say I'd take saka over kulu and maybe saliba over van der ven but other than that and rice i prefer our xi. He claims not one spurs player would make a combined xi and our first teamers would struggle to make their bench. I just shook my head and walked off at that point. Bell end.

Is there a more deluded arrogant egotistical bunch of clown shoes than Woolwich fans? I don't want to generalise but they are all a bunch of cunts and I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire. Next time my computer breaks I'll work on paper again before I call that cock womble.
You should log loads of IT tickets to keep the fucker Busy!

I think the Gooners downfall might be that they underestimate us , dont get me wrong I understand we are a a young team and this is a process that will include bumps in the road however anyone would think they won the league last season and didn't bottle it in historic fashion!
These Cunts are just a pound shop version of a Plastic City team, if we keep it 0-0 or better for the first 15 or so minutes without a stupid fuck up then I reckon we got a good chance of winning.

We're literally being written off by absolutely everyone. Ange will love feeding that into the team
His Team talk

"Not sure why we even bothered to turn up mates, I mean look at everyone who wrote us off, go out there mates and show them North London is white Mates, Wipe that Smile off that Lego headed cunts face and tear them a new one, Mates!"

I don’t expect to win because this is a brutal fixture for even the very best teams, all I want is for us to play with courage.

Our last few performances there have been cowardly and disgusting to watch. Be brave on and off the ball, make the opponent suffer. Too often in recent years we get beaten without even making the opponent sweat.

Maybe the best time to get a result there.

They just humped a team in Europe and form is clearly no excuse. They are at the peak of their cycle and their current manager has spent 7 or 800m to get his perfect squad together and make a push for the league. This is their peak.

We have no right to go there and win at this point in Postecoglou's rebuild but we have the ability and no fear. Son, Romero, Maddison, Bissouma... no fear in that group down the spine. Vicario doesn't care who's shooting the shot, he's like Neo seeing the bullets in slow motion.

His Team talk

"Not sure why we even bothered to turn up mates, I mean look at everyone who wrote us off, go out there mates and show them North London is white Mates, Wipe that Smile off that Lego headed cunts face and tear them a new one, Mates!"
Fattynomates - mate it’s mate not mates you got that (fattyno) mate

Back
Top Bottom