Scum (A) 24/09- 2PM - SUPER ANGE šŸ„°

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Out of interest who would you take from them that would make us better???
Iā€™d only take Odegaard and Saka. Last season Iā€™d have took them all apart from their centre forward. Just shows where we are now.

Odegaard for depth but is it a 100% certainty he's a better player than Maddison in the starting 11?

Not sure either way atm.

Iā€™d only take Odegaard and Saka. Last season Iā€™d have took them all apart from their centre forward. Just shows where we are now.
Raya Saliba Rice Odegaard and Jesus. Apart from them I donā€™t think thereā€™s many others would make our squad better.

I actually think Saka is their most overrated player. Heā€™s decent but not on the levels some claim.

Thought long and hard about our tactics for Sunday (hardly a NDL when the dickheads are based on Woolwich!)
Anyway, Saturday night Big Ange breaks into the Islington shithouse and takes a dump on eachvfour corners of the pitch. Showing full ownership of the Scum.
Sunday we turn up on a fucking milk float sponsored by the British Bottle Appreciation Society.

On getting to the stadium car park, Cutti jumps off the aforementioned milk float and gives the security guard a decent dig.

We then wreck the chaning room.

In the tunnel we get Cutti to walk their line up giving it Assassin eyes. Rest of the team are on ipads watching the Bissumma laughing at the Scum clip.

Bissuma does a pre game lap of laughing at the cunts.

Show these cunts no respect whatsoever. None. Show utter contempt for everything Woolwich.

Ill leave the actual football analysis to people who know what their talking about.

Raya Saliba Rice Odegaard and Jesus. Apart from them I donā€™t think thereā€™s many others would make our squad better.

I actually think Saka is their most overrated player. Heā€™s decent but not on the levels some claim.
what levels? The ones where he runs defences ragged and scores lots of goals........

Because I would suggest that would be a great reason for having him.

Rice is an excellent player and would play him without question

Thought long and hard about our tactics for Sunday (hardly a NDL when the dickheads are based on Woolwich!)
Anyway, Saturday night Big Ange breaks into the Islington shithouse and takes a dump on eachvfour corners of the pitch. Showing full ownership of the Scum.
Sunday we turn up on a fucking milk float sponsored by the British Bottle Appreciation Society.

On getting to the stadium car park, Cutti jumps off the aforementioned milk float and gives the security guard a decent dig.

We then wreck the chaning room.

In the tunnel we get Cutti to walk their line up giving it Assassin eyes. Rest of the team are on ipads watching the Bissumma laughing at the Scum clip.

Bissuma does a pre game lap of laughing at the cunts.

Show these cunts no respect whatsoever. None. Show utter contempt for everything Woolwich.

Ill leave the actual football analysis to people who know what their talking about.
Magnificent. I was picturing that all happening while I was reading that šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Nobody.

I question the mentality and integrity of any cunt happy to play for that shithouse club.

Fucking gooner scum, the lot of them.

--ā€-------------Vicarioā€---------------
Porro---Romero---VDV-----Udogie
-------------Sarr--Bissouma---------
---------------Maddison--------------
---Kulu------------------------Richi--
------------------Son-------------------

Why is that what we base it on? Weā€™ve only played 5 games this season.

Because it's a combined team this season.

Which Son season should we base it on?

Do we compare Richy and Jesus for Brazil?

Odegard was great last year but not so great before that. Rapey had a good year last year but was injured most of the previous seasons.

Why would we base it only on last season?

Too many logical minefields if you don't base it on the season so far.

what levels? The ones where he runs defences ragged and scores lots of goals........

Because I would suggest that would be a great reason for having him.

Rice is an excellent player and would play him without question
Perhaps decent is too low a word on my part. Heā€™s a very good player. But is he elite or will he become elite? Elite being 20 plus goals a season consistently, I just donā€™t see it.

If he wasnā€™t English he wouldnā€™t be rated nearly as highly.

Because it's a combined team this season.

Which Son season should we base it on?

Do we compare Richy and Jesus for Brazil?

Odegard was great last year but not so great before that. Rapey had a good year last year but was injured most of the previous seasons.

Why would we base it only on last season?

Too many logical minefields if you don't base it on the season so far.
Thatā€™s fair enough I suppose . But I still think 5 games is too little to base it on. Including last season would give a more logical balanced view of the current level of each player.

Thatā€™s fair enough I suppose . But I still think 5 games is too little to base it on. Including last season would give a more logical balanced view of the current level of each player.

I mean, it's fucking pointless exercise all round in reality.

We played a totally different type of football last season and most of our starting 11 weren't even in the team.

Back
Top Bottom