SAUDI ARABIA FC Vs North London Karting 23-04-23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am in no way or form proposing hurting anyone or violence. But I do think that where we are right now. An actual protest is warranted.

Not a small one with some angry signs and 20 dads. I'm talking an actual big crowd that can block cars from coming and going from the training centre. Possibly even force their way in.

United started shaping up as a organisation after their supporters stormed Carrington during the superleague protests. Marseille shaped up behind the scenes after their training ground was stormed as well.

The owners and head honchos won't see reason to change until they feel the fans breathing down their necks.

If you aren't happy then make your voice actually heard. Especially if you are local and can take part.

Just got embarrassed and outclassed by a team containing Willock, Longstaff , Murphy, Burn, Joelinton. All seen as champo cloggers last season. This is the thing that gives me hope that with a good manager and the right signings we can turn things around.

Lost all trust in Levy et al of course. Bad times.
The cynic in me thinks these "cloggers" have just upped their game because they know that Newcastle has been taken over by Moneybags Arabia and the players want a part of that.

They're the same players.....just motivated by greed more.

Which leads me to think that most of the players were just playing within themselves and coasting before.

Like every other footballer

I am in no way or form proposing hurting anyone or violence. But I do think that where we are right now. A actual protest is warranted.

Not a small one with some angry signs and 20 dads. I'm talking an actual big crowd that can block cars from coming and going from the training centre. Possibly even force their way in.

United started shaping up as a organisation after their supporters stormed Carrington during the superleague protests. Marseille shaped up behind the scenes after their training ground was stormed as well.

The owners and head honchos won't see reason to change until they feel the fans breathing down their necks.

If you aren't happy then make your voice actually heard. Especially if you are local and can take part.
I don’t think a protest will make a difference. The only thing that Levy will respond to is if that next home game has a stadium that’s half empty.

I don’t think a protest will make a difference. The only thing that Levy will respond to is if that next home game has a stadium that’s half empty.
Then I don't know what else the fans can do. Boycots won't work because there will always be tourists that will take those tickets. Online polls are worthless.

Yeh but oil money, it just to much little old Tottenham, this is the best we can do.
Villa absolutely spanked them last week. We surrendered to bournmouth who then lose 0-4 at home to spam. Complete laughing stick. It’s obvs stellini does not have the respect of the players as he is still contes man. The cunt who shat on them!

I am in no way or form proposing hurting anyone or violence. But I do think that where we are right now. An actual protest is warranted.

The only way a protest would make ENIC listen is either stop buying tickets (not happening this season as they are already sold) or nobody buys anything in the shop or at the ground.
Both are unlikely but I think a pre arranged game at home where we boycott buying anything in the stadium, or the club shop the local pubs and food stalls/shops would also appreciate it too

The only way a protest would make ENIC listen is either stop buying tickets (not happening this season as they are already sold) or nobody buys anything in the shop or at the ground.
Both are unlikely but I think a pre arranged game at home where we boycott buying anything in the stadium, or the club shop the local pubs and food stalls/shops would also appreciate it too
And that wouldn't work. There are way too many tourists and fly ins that won't be involved in the protest for that to hurt them.

So the other option is to get media attention through actual protests.

Is 47m for Porro an obligation??

This is another deadwood we are going to struggle offloading in the next few years
We have to buy bcos that cunt wanted him and never wanted to give club signing Soence a chance. That is £100M on rb/rwbs in two years plus Doh going for nothing. All on cunte and Pat.

And that wouldn't work. There are way too many tourists and fly ins that won't be involved in the protest for that to hurt them.

So the other option is to get media attention through actual protests.
Yeah a thousand people with banners and pyro outside the west stand is the way. Sadly I don't see enough people turning up.

Then I don't know what else the fans can do. Boycots won't work because there will always be tourists that will take those tickets. Online polls are worthless.
But tourists wont create the same atmosphere , soon there would be absolutely no home advantage, tourists will get bored and eventuallllly it will make a difference if fans do boycott games.

Yeah a thousand people with banners and pyro outside the west stand is the way. Sadly I don't see enough people turning up.
Not the west stand. Don't do it on a game day.

Do it during a regular work day when the players have practice and Levy is in house.

A thousand people with pyro outside of the west stand will get swallowed up in the usual match day routine and ignored unless violence breaks out. A thousand fans with pyro blocking traffic in and out of the training center on a Tuesday will get media attention.

Back
Top Bottom