SAUDI ARABIA FC Vs North London Karting 23-04-23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do both im all for a peaceful protest but ENIC only care about money. Do you think joe Lewis will give a shit about a bit of bad publicity from a protest while drinking cocktails in his yacht in the Bahamas?
No, but I think putting pressure on Levy will at the very least make him think about changing.
It is about pressure. Whether it works or not, what is point in doing nothing?

Different tourists every game. Once or maybe twice a year. The difference is years off. No home advantage will only hurt the team without making it impactful. The protest needs to be less passive.

Does the ‘lack of atmosphere’ even matter after going through a COVID season without fans? Not to the TV coverage.
If opposite fans are more vocal than us every game, while our shit players lack any confidence in the first place, I think there would be a level of impact on the players and our results may get worse.

Its either boycott, or turn up and create a nuisance.

Their owners live in the US. If Levys family are being hounded as the go about day to day business, might see him resign and take a back seat

Let’s not do that hey. I’m fully ENIC out but I’m not on board with “hounding “ families.
Sort yourself out mate seriously

No, but I think putting pressure on Levy will at the very least make him think about changing.
It is about pressure. Whether it works or not, what is point in doing nothing?

I’m not suggesting doing nothing, in fact I said in a previous post to do both a protest and and stadium spending boycott

Let’s not do that hey. I’m fully ENIC out but I’m not on board with “hounding “ families.
Sort yourself out mate seriously
I’m not going to attend a pre game protest so I’m not getting involved, i couldn’t care less if it takes that route though.

I will be booing on Thursday

Nah. Cant allow 6 more weeks of this. Need a big personality in there and affiliation. Klinsmann could do a job till end of season.
Well, Klinsmann is a nice thought but he’s the manager of South Korea, so I don’t think that’s going to work. The most logical choice is Mason but why dump this shit on him? It won’t change anything or make him a better manager.

I frankly don’t care what happens these next few games and almost wonder if it’s best to just get steamrolled the rest of the way so Levy is forced to do something big.

I’m not going to attend a pre game protest so I’m not getting involved, i couldn’t care less if it takes that route though.

I will be booing on Thursday

Boo at the game sing ENIC out stuff all you want but do not encourage abuse on family members of business people.
How would you like it if you are/or one day had your own business and things were not so good and customers went after your wife of kids?
Think before you post will you, we are not West Ham or Chelsea fans, be better

Boo at the game sing ENIC out stuff all you want but do not encourage abuse on family members of business people.
How would you like it if you are/or one day had your own business and things were not so good and customers went after your wife of kids?
Think before you post will you, we are not West Ham or Chelsea fans, be better
Not encouraging anything you bellend.

W
We have the worst defensive record in the top 15!! How the hell we are in 5th is one of life's mysteries.
Won’t be for long. It was all those dodgy wins at start of season. Those wins everyone kept saying was a sign of a good team and wait until we really kickin after WC. Well those short first half performances carried on but the luck run out.

Back
Top Bottom