SAUDI ARABIA FC Vs North London Karting 23-04-23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We'll comfortably win this one

4 nil

Sanchez and Porro with all 6

rowan-atkinson.gif

I'll still watch this, as unlike the Bournemouth match, I'll go into it with little hope and see if we can manage a smash and grab. I know it's not the most inspiring approach, but I'll manage my expectations and, at the very least, be able to enjoy the moans and groans if there are any as these will be from the Toon supporters!

Having watched their game against villa yesterday we could really get at their defence but we won’t and I can see a heavy defeat coming our way.
If the game was today in my current mood I would not be going -.got a week to get over my sulk will that be long enough ?

Could not care less. If we won't get top 4, I genuinely hope we lose every single game until the end so we get 8th and miss on Europe altogether. Sometimes a short-term pain is beneficial in the long-run.

This could end up being really bad.

They will smell blood and they will go for the kill. Our players won't be able to handle that atmosphere and Newcastle know that if they win, that's pretty much Champions League football for them. They'd be 6 points clear of 5th place with a game in hand and 6 games to go with us having to play Man Utd and Liverpool within the following 7 days.

I don’t fucking care. Hope we finish as low as possible. No sympathy for those sloppy cunt players putting sloppy shifts every week now. The only thing I really wish to witness is this fan base chant against the utter cunts in charge of this club. Let the cockroaches know they are not welcome to stay anymore.

Last edited:
First time in years that I genuinely do not care about a game. They will beat us easily, 99.99% guaranteed.

Trippier playing will be the ultimate illustration of what’s wrong with this club. A player who cost us £3m is now captain of a top 4 side (after winning La Liga) and we have since spent £115m on 4 RBs who are all worse than him.

Back
Top Bottom