SAUDI ARABIA FC Vs North London Karting 23-04-23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wasn't gonna 'announce' this as nobody really wants to know, but I had a colonoscopy today... wait for it...
I went in at PRECISELY 1.59pm, and came out at 2.35... by which time, we'd been 5-0 down for 15 minutes!
Honestly thought I was still on the Gas & Air and seeing things!

Still, seems I wasn't the only one to get a proper shafting today... :hugoshock:
...and ironically, the cameras were there to see both events unfold!
:dierno:

Anyway, in conclusion:
my rectum offered more resistance than Spurs today!
Excellent! Sounds like you had a much more pleasant afternoon than most of us.

Did they nip any polyps in the bud?

New manager in ( whoever that may be)
All players back from loans to give the new guy a chance to see what he's got ( probably not a lot)
and a new couple on centre backs ( who's gonna what to come to the circus )
Its going to be 1 of 2 things, either it'll click straight away or a 4 year shitshow of middle of the league crap

My wife and I have just got back to our Newcastle hotel. We decided to turn this trip into a mini break and are staying until Tuesday.Going to sample the delights of Tynemouth and Whitley Bay tomorrow.
Anyway back to the football……. absolutely astonishing how poor we were, the decision to keep Stellini on looks worse with every passing day, I actually feel sorry for the guy-completely out of his depth and attempting to manage a woefully inadequate squad of players. Not so much anti Levy today-more stunned silence and gallows humour vibe. If we go behind against Man U Thursday I can’t begin to imagine how toxic the atmosphere will be..
Positives? Newcastle is an amazing football city, everyone should make at least one trip here to experience it . I’m hoping the locals will be friendly this evening to a couple of beaten and bedraggled southerners.
Looking forward to Liverpool already??!!
COYS!!
Whitley Bay is beautiful, R&R mate…

We've had top managers who can't get a tune out of this bunch of duds so it doesn't matter who we bring in, the result will be the same.
Until the deadwood is unloaded and replaced with decent players, it will not improve no matter who comes in.

So, I happen to be travelling in France and went to a local bar to go watch the game with my boss. He knows almost nothing about football, but throughout the game kept making comments about how flat-footed we are, how we looked like we were playing with a man down, and how there was no apparent cohesion amongst any of the players.

At least it made more sense to him what a dumpster fire we are when he saw it live.

So, I happen to be travelling in France and went to a local bar to go watch the game with my boss. He knows almost nothing about football, but throughout the game kept making comments about how flat-footed we are, how we looked like we were playing with a man down, and how there was no apparent cohesion amongst any of the players.

At least it made more sense to him what a dumpster fire we are when he saw it live.
Does he want a job managing the team?

Back
Top Bottom