SAUDI ARABIA FC Vs North London Karting 23-04-23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Btw Danny Rose is a grade A Cunt.

Had a great 4 months, wanted to move, didn't and came back shit
Yeah, definitely looked like he’d been taking something today. Not just because of his little digs as and when he could, but generally acting very odd. Maybe taking something to ease the pain of carrying that huge chip on his shoulder.

This isnt rock bottom though. That will be at Anfield next weekend. They could hit double figures.

And you can guarantee that shower won’t take their foot off the gas like Newcastle did today

Could be a tough afternoon which I won’t be watching for once as we’re taking our daughter to her first opera

Yeah, definitely looked like he’d been taking something today. Not just because of his little digs as and when he could, but generally acting very odd. Maybe taking something to ease the pain of carrying that huge chip on his shoulder.

He has got mental health issues so I don’t know what he was doing on the program at all

And you can guarantee that shower won’t take their foot off the gas like Newcastle did today

Could be a tough afternoon which I won’t be watching for once as we’re taking our daughter to her first opera
Just stay at home instead and watch the ‘soap opera’ that we’ve become.

It's well known he struggles badly with depression, I put his odd behaviour down to that, perhaps on medication as well. Dyer wasn't much better in fairness, who hired that panel today, what were they thinking?

Amazes me some moan about Poch. In my opinion today was proof if ever needed Poch carried our clown of an owner for 5 years

Kim Jung-Hyun Omg GIF by The Swoon

He did amazingly in spite of Levy
Absolutely. He worked wonders with a good but not incredible squad. Gutting he didn't get over the line.

Back
Top Bottom