SAUDI ARABIA FC Vs North London Karting 23-04-23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How did we get here!
We were handed a miracle of sudden emergence of young talent, had a white hot golden chance at major honors, and with that magical opportunity in hand made no signings for over a year, strangling that miracle in the cradle. And the party responsible has been apportioning blame everywhere but his own doorstep for five years since.

What we saw today was only the very beginnings of that bill coming due.

The only surprise is how long it has taken to get to this point.

Just in...so what have i missed?
Tottenham Hotspur FC!
No Problem Reaction GIF

Just got embarrassed and outclassed by a team containing Willock, Longstaff , Murphy, Burn, Joelinton. All seen as champo cloggers last season. This is the thing that gives me hope that with a good manager and the right signings we can turn things around.

Lost all trust in Levy et al of course. Bad times.

Last edited:
Just got embarrassed and outclassed by a team containing Willock, Longstaff , Murphy, Burn, Joelinton. All seen as champo cloggers last season. This is the thing that gives me hope that with a good manager and the right signings we can turn things around.
Joelinton doesn't belong in that group, he has been tremendous this season.

I don’t know anyone else but I went past the angry stage ages ago, I’ve gone past the apathy stage and now it’s almost at the just laughing at us stage. I’m sure that attitude will annoy some but honestly I’ve given up on them.
Definitely. I didn’t even turn it off. I watched and almost wanted Newcastle to score more. I stopped caring emotionally ages ago. This club needs a wake up call. We need a massive reset.

Back
Top Bottom