SAUDI ARABIA FC Vs North London Karting 23-04-23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ladies and gents

We are in terrible state

The club is in shambles

We have to admit it

I can't see way out any time soon

Forget about the owner, DOF and manager. The squad is piss poor, full of average mediocre players. There is only one player in Kane worth mentioning and he may leave with my blessings, he deserves better. Before we could say we have solid base in Lloris, Romero, Hojberg, Son plus Kane.

I have no idea who we signed this season but starting XI is same as last season. Richy, Porro and Danjuma have added nothing on the pitch.

How did we get here! can't see way out! It will get worse before gets better.

We needed to hit rock bottom, and we've done that today.
If there was anyone who thought we are in a good situation before todays game, surely there wont be after the game.

No one can say we dont need new owners, new manager and new players after this.
This is the result that will turn everyone against the current regime and hopefully force actions.

To allow this much deadwood to still be at the club after so many years is negligence of the highest order.
There is a few on here as I said before like the Japanese soldier who did not surrender in the Philippines jungle until 1974 , some 29 years after the end of World War 2 . They will be applying the camouflage paint , sharpening their bayonets preparing to mount a counter offensive against any one saying , “ That Levy bloke is a bit shit at his job isn’t he “ .

Well i'm kind of hoping it is the lowest we can get and the players will search their souls for some sort of pride,

I don’t think so mate, I think this is the start of us losing every game for the rest of the season. In the past I’ve had the faith the players would turn it around but they are all so soft and pampered. They get excuses made for them and get treated like royalty. I have maintained since it opened that the training ground is too nice. It hasn’t bread drive and determination and professionalism, it’s bread comfort and a sense of entitlement and players thinking they’ve made it.

To be fair, it was a decent interview. He held his hands up over the decision to swap out to 4-3-3 without being well enough prepared. Probably took more responsibility than he should have tbh.

Fact is that players at this level should be more than capable of switching to back 4 without embarrassing themselves.
Agreed. Defensive horror show today. Would not have happened if they had the sense to play longer at key times, that sort of
decision is not hard for a professional team to make.

Everything considered. Stellini and Mason have no right to be in the Tottenham dug out. Levy seems to have no respect for coaches.

Now we know why noone dares play four at the back with these amateurs
We could have played 4 at the back earlier this season with a full squad. But today none of the back 4 were in their natural position (dier barely has one to be fair). Then you had 3 in the midfield than aren’t strong on the ball and 3 up top that can’t press or get the ball back. What a mess.

We could have played 4 at the back earlier this season with a full squad. But today none of the back 4 were in their natural position (dier barely has one to be fair). Then you had 3 in the midfield than aren’t strong on the ball and 3 up top that can’t press or get the ball back. What a mess.
Yeah, it was a really bad time to try it given our injuries.

Playing both Porro and Perisic as fullbacks, Dier at LCB was suicidal.

Maybe we can get away with it with a back 4 of Royal-Romero-Lenglet-Davies

But not with the personnel we had available today.

Back
Top Bottom