SAUDI ARABIA FC Vs North London Karting 23-04-23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The answer is simple. Some chairman (And I didn't say LEVY) feels that he is of such a high standard that he deserves a contract extension.

I honestly can't understand how people will travel and pay Good Money to watch this.
If everyone who travelled isn't reimbursed by the players themselves out of their own wages we aren't a football club

My head keeps telling me we're going to get a right thumping today, but then I also thought we might beat Bournemouth, so what the fuck do I know?
One good sign is that the Lucky Spurs Socks I wore to the game last week have developed a massive hole and been chucked in the bin - so there is HOPE!
So it wasn't the socks then.

People need to start boycotting games. Until it hits ENIC'S wallet Levy will just keep ignoring the fans and playing god with the club.
I’ll also add to that There is better ways to spend your hard earned ££.
Increasing Levy & enics personal wealth isn’t one of them!

Back
Top Bottom