SAUDI ARABIA FC Vs North London Karting 23-04-23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well the back 4 is what folks wanted. But sorry the idea of Dier in a back 4 scares the shit of me
:contefacepalm:

Well I hate to be right but Im not surprised.

Eric dier is one of the worst centre backs in the clubs history in my opinion. Kudos to him how he's fooled so many managers and Levy .
Romero is massively overrated
And then you add porro and persic who aren't defenders and this happens.

It's why I wasn't particularly wanting a back 4 with this squad .

I honestly just hope this embarrassment doesn't put nagelsmann off
And that it maybe embarrasses cunt Levy enough to make sure this kinda stuff never happens again because it hurts the brand which hurts his bottom line

Hilarious, wasn't watching the game and just checked the score. Pack of fucking jokers
Genuinely same for me, then we managed to concede another two in the time it took for me to comprehend what was happening. It's actually almost unbelievable. Shows how rotten this whole club is at the moment, from Lewis and Levy down

All of this can't be true!

Buster Keaton The Blacksmith GIF by Maudit

Now it's ok to boo the team.

Not one of them has an ounce of shame.
Get rid of the lot and start again.

There is a loser mentality running through the club and everyone is responsible.

Was always kinda weird that we went with Stellini as the interim.

Mason is a club guy and kinda the epitome of a caretaker. Stellini is just Conte. Why not just keep Conte then.

Back
Top Bottom