SAUDI ARABIA FC Vs North London Karting 23-04-23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For what is now poor old Hugo, i think this might be his vertonghen moment

That game where it’s confirmed in every part of you that the game is up

He’s been great, probably the best keeper I’ve seen for spurs and I don’t wanna see him get beat up any more

I think it needs to be a Premier League record loss for this bunch of man baby's to give a toss.

And even then....it'll be someone else's fault.

I can't remember a more disgraceful performance other than the 3-0 against Woolwich under Nuno

The 6-0 at Sheffield Utd was tasty 👅
7-1 at Newcastle
7-0 at Liverpool
2-7 Bayern

I’m sure there are plenty more

We always have a defeat like this in our system

Sad So Long GIF by Hollyoaks

Nagelsmann watching this. You'd wonder why he'd have any interest in the job. Not many players out there that belong on a top team.
If he comes and we stay shit, it's the players not him.
If he comes and we become challengers, it's all him.

Win/Win

To be honest though, I don't really give a fuck anymore who is the manager, as long as they are appointed on Monday!!

Ref just giving everything to newcastle. The oil cheques must have cleared.

someone better come out with a black eye after that half. These fucking players better get in a bust up in the locker room. Zero heart put into this performance

Back
Top Bottom