SAUDI ARABIA FC Vs North London Karting 23-04-23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know people want to big him up as some sort of defensive colossus but Romero is so over hyped it's unbelievable. He's the best of a bad bunch, but really not that good.

It'll be nice when the wage cap comes in and all the rest of the clubs STILL have fucking better squads than big club Tottenham.

Fingers crossed for everyone else who is being ran incorrectly getting points deductions for actually investing on the fucking pitch instead of fucking go-kart tracks.

Go karting is the future of the club

You’d hope so but most of them don’t give a toss!
I think it needs to be a Premier League record loss for this bunch of man baby's to give a toss.

And even then....it'll be someone else's fault.

I can't remember a more disgraceful performance other than the 3-0 against Woolwich under Nuno

This has been brewing for a long time. The defense got destroyed by Leicester, Southampton and Bournemouth. Porro adapted to the turd defense imediately and is already one of our worst defenders. Impressive

This has got to be a Stoke Liverpool situation at half time with Newcastle just walking in to the dressing room and bursting out laughing surely.

Back
Top Bottom