SAUDI ARABIA FC Vs North London Karting 23-04-23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Trust the process. In 50 years we will make enough money to play players to win things
It'll be nice when the wage cap comes in and all the rest of the clubs STILL have fucking better squads than big club Tottenham.

Fingers crossed for everyone else who is being ran incorrectly getting points deductions for actually investing on the fucking pitch instead of fucking go-kart tracks.

We've had some shit teams in my lifetime, but I don't think I've ever seen a more timid, mentally weak bunch of overpaid pussies. Just have to see who our captain is and it says it all really.
that cunt as captain, donkey dier in CB whos scared to engage and can barely move about, son pretending to press but doesnt actually want any contact...this is what you get

when you have that 3 in your team it doesnt matter who the rest is, that shit spreads.

People need to start boycotting games. Until it hits ENIC'S wallet Levy will just keep ignoring the fans and playing god with the club.

Its all very well saying this and you arent the only one who has said this. But, how does it affect his Wallet, when 40K people have already paid for their seat for the game, through the season ticket ?
Not renewing the ST may have an effect, but isnt realistically going to happen.

I mean are we shocked with Levy business. Why not offer Hugo and the whole back line and upgrade after this game to really piss in our faces. Levy biggest cunt walking the earth. Want to know where all the Levy lovers are today???

I was thinking the same

Watching the snooker probably

What a disaster.

Not the game to be trying out a back four.

Stellini making a sub with the score being 5-0 is embarrassing.
Why is it not? We had nothing to lose. Win the game and that's the way going forward. Lose it and we prove the point that this club is completely rotten to the point of no return. It's so good that these players are getting a battering today.

The only group I feel sad about are the poor souls that travelled to Newcastle.

so how is this cunt still here? theyve had more than enough windows
The answer is simple. Some chairman (And I didn't say LEVY) feels that he is of such a high standard that he deserves a contract extension.

I honestly can't understand how people will travel and pay Good Money to watch this.

when Lloris has a back pass to clear, he rarely get its halfway out of our half, and it goes straight out for a throw.

He’s weak and shouldnt fucking be here
The scariest thing is mate, he’s got another year left on his deal AFAIK.
I would not be surprised to see him still lining out for us next season.

So, this is objectively hilarious, but be under no illusion, this is the absolute end for Spurs as a ‘big’ club.
Remember that time we embarrassed Liverpool at Wembley and they went on and built from it and won a CL and the league?
We’ll be under no illusions that isn’t happening to us :sonlol:

Back
Top Bottom