SAUDI ARABIA FC Vs North London Karting 23-04-23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think I wrote "this guy is really fucking me off"

😂

It never ceases to amaze me that these players -that are massively phoning it in - think they deserve bigger moves. Absolute fucking charlatans.

To be fair to the Royal one; he's been on the shelf for the duration of the recent horror show.

Funny the spin that he's outgrown us having taken so long to finally get his shit together tho' (only to then get injured in the next breath)......It's like a condensed version of Danny Rose's career here. LOL

Of course he wasn't. He had donkeys to work with and top got Porro and Danjuma in Jan, both rubbish.
He wanted porro though, no?
He didn’t want t Gil who looked to be starting to find his feet but cunte binned him. We then have to find someone else , from where? It was unnecessary distraction in jan. A change we didn’t need to make at that point. Sane as with porro/Doh/ Soence. No need to get porro. What they should have been concentrating on and was more of a priority was CB and creative midfiekder. But we ignored both those positions instead to play swap shop with existing player.

If Richarlison was just a bit faster, better at shooting, dribbling and stronger in possession, he'd be electric!
His crap and whoever wanted him for £60M should be sacked! Absolute shit show. Having said that he prbly should have been given more minutes than he has been given. I’d sell him
If possible along with Romero attitude stinks abd his actually that good at defending. Sell dier, perri to can go, kulu don’t take the option to buy, sess prbly goes to, PEH out and most of the loaned out players except spence, harvey and Gil.
One thing couldn’t stellini have played a midfield of Sarr, Alfie and skipp.

"That's not good enough a reason. I can flag up multiple occasions of threads going off topic if I was so inclined. Enough people voting is a poor measure, the reason for voting is what's important...... Did you bother to investigate or just see the numbers and thought that's good enough ?"

^^^^The absolute brass-neck on this fucker! :dawsonlol:

[post deleted now]
Did he really put that??!!........😂

Lol strange don’t know why the first letter is not picked up sometimes.
It often gets inserted above the quote you're including in your post. Just check before you post and you can sort it out - but please don't - it'a the most endearing thing about you.

Back
Top Bottom