SAUDI ARABIA FC Vs North London Karting 23-04-23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’ve been binned a few times occasionally harsh but usually because I’ve been a cunt!

Well said.

We all know that when we get binned it’s generally deserved. Just about taking it on the chin, owning it and moving on, innit

I was quite impressed with how many of us were left at the end. Quite a few by me left after the first goal let alone the fifth
When the 5th went in my son asked the question - I said nah we might miss out on witnessing history for the highest ever win in the prem
To be fair it’s a long way to go to leave after 20 minutes

I remember seeing a reel of the 9-1 win over Wigan years ago, and the Wigan players saying the match felt like it was 900 minutes long and that they have never wanted off a pitch so badly in their lives. Must be how our guys felt Sunday.

Think of Conte as an IT man. He updated a lot of the software, set the system running and then when it all started to crash he was impossible to contact. Lets all keep our fingers crossed that the reBoot this summer works.
I'd say he was a like a builder who was being asked to build a house out of poo.
After the lower levels were in and doing well, it caved in on itself as it got higher and covered him in shit

At that point he cut his losses and fucked over before he drowned in it.

I remember seeing a reel of the 9-1 win over Wigan years ago, and the Wigan players saying the match felt like it was 900 minutes long and that they have never wanted off a pitch so badly in their lives. Must be how our guys felt Sunday.
Anyone else remember the 8-1(?) win over Gornik? Sometime back in the stone age....!

Nah mate. Wigan felt like that cos they cared. Some of ours were swooping shirts ffs.

When the 5th went in my son asked the question - I said nah we might miss out on witnessing history for the highest ever win in the prem
To be fair it’s a long way to go to leave after 20 minutes
The guy next to me said his son asked to go early- he gave into him after the sixth! I’m a gluten for punishment- I’ve never left early. And I had a hope that if we scored a second it could’ve been one of the great come backs. I’m still scarred from the FA cup 3-4 against Man City in 2004 - one year it’ll be our turn 🤣

I don't think that appears on the list of criteria for binning, so which one was used. ? Which one was actually put on the foul vote form.
I think I wrote "this guy is really fucking me off"

😂
And so it begins.....

:baletroll:
It never ceases to amaze me that these players -that are massively phoning it in - think they deserve bigger moves. Absolute fucking charlatans.

Back
Top Bottom