SAUDI ARABIA FC Vs North London Karting 23-04-23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm not sure they are, maybe a little troubled. In which case I wouldn't want to magnify any issues.

Yes a depressed, autistic, god fearing grandparent who wouldn’t let their son watch horror movies and had absolutely no idea how old they were meant to be. Seemed legit.

Was like the worst ever Jackonory reading their drivel.

Lol i didn't put anything i didn't foul vote you, i was just joking about it.

It would be good though if you could see why you were foul voted, maybe somebody who fouled you can tell you. I definitely would tell you if foul voted you.

Exactly, those that are foul voted need to know why so that they can avoid in the future .

Quite funny that Kane wanted to drag his colleagues over to the fans to applaud them for singing they were shite.
Why? We knew we were Shite Kane knew we were shite - Kane had the decency to try and get his team mates to show a touch of appreciation for our efforts which few of the team could match - wankers Perisic and richarlison too busy swapping shirts (obviously realised with Newcastle on the up it is the only way they will get to wear one)

Why? We knew we were Shite Kane knew we were shite - Kane had the decency to try and get his team mates to show a touch of appreciation for our efforts which few of the team could match - wankers Perisic and richarlison too busy swapping shirts (obviously realised with Newcastle on the up it is the only way they will get to wear one)

It's just the notion of Kane dragging them over to suck it up....fair play to him, I'm not having a pop at him.

"That's not good enough a reason. I can flag up multiple occasions of threads going off topic if I was so inclined. Enough people voting is a poor measure, the reason for voting is what's important...... Did you bother to investigate or just see the numbers and thought that's good enough ?"

^^^^The absolute brass-neck on this fucker! :dawsonlol:

[post deleted now]

The reasons for issuing a foul vote are listed at the bottom of the page and cunt doesn't appear there. Ruining threads with off topic discussion is....derailment I guess ? Personal abuse is listed...of which I have been on the end of !!
Perhaps the foul process is flawed or needs reviewing ?

Surely calling someone a ‘Cunt’ would come under personal abuse?

Quite funny that Kane wanted to drag his colleagues over to the fans to applaud them for singing they were shite.
It wasn’t just that it was to thank them for their support travelling all that way to watch that shit show and they sang different songs backing us as well singing we were shite

And that’s one thing that we’re top of the league for
Our away support!

Scum will never sing that!!

Back
Top Bottom