SAUDI ARABIA FC Vs North London Karting 23-04-23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Having been binned myself. The criteria for a foul vote are listed. Can the foul voters indicate the reason for the foul be it derailment or whatever. ? So....I foul voted you for.....
I still don't know why I was binned because I wasn't told despite numerous messages sent to admin which got no reply. I suspect because my binning was unjustified and vindictive without protection from the one arbitrator that could offer that protection.

I’ve been binned a few times occasionally harsh but usually because I’ve been a cunt!

C
Newcastle showing what you can do if the people calling the shots on transfers and football strategy know what they're doing. Good recruitment, good coach, now they are reaping the rewards.

Whereas we are the club that sold Trippier for 11 million without any idea how to replace him. Porro is just the latest mistake, set to cost £44 million with obligation to buy.

Conte is right in saying we can change the manager it won't make any difference. We have no credible long term football strategy and it's all on Levy. He's had over 20 years to learn how to run a football club. How to build a modern recruitment team and strategy that suits us. But he's more clueless now than ever.
onte is a cunt abd every word he says is from pure self interest. His the one who cried like a baby about club signing then made us shell out over £40M for a supposed gane changing rwb. Pure bollocks and farce.

Having been binned myself. The criteria for a foul vote are listed. Can the foul voters indicate the reason for the foul be it derailment or whatever. ? So....I foul voted you for.....
I still don't know why I was binned because I wasn't told despite numerous messages sent to admin which got no reply. I suspect because my binning was unjustified and vindictive without protection from the one arbitrator that could offer that protection.
It's because you were a cunt. It's that simple. Enough of us thought it, so off you fucked.

You didn't even think spurs_1961
was a troll!......🤦‍♂️

After someone has voted for you for whatever reason it goes to Admin Admin and they will decide if the reason is valid or not

The reasons for issuing a foul vote are listed at the bottom of the page and cunt doesn't appear there. Ruining threads with off topic discussion is....derailment I guess ? Personal abuse is listed...of which I have been on the end of !!
Perhaps the foul process is flawed or needs reviewing ?

Probably one occasion where derailment is a good thing.

So it's a good thing, so long as you're the one doing it......

"If you see people ruining threads........ use the 'Foul' link at the bottom of their post to vote for them to be sent off."

A lot was made on Twitter of the fact that we had 4 starters? or was it 5? playing in this match from the team that lost away to Newcastle 5-1 *in 2016*.

I don't know what else can be expected when we're at 4 1/2 managers in 4 years and we have starters who also started under David Cameron. Stale was several years ago. This side has moldered.

If Levy isn't out over this, what must he do to be shown out? Take a piss straight out of his suite and onto the fans below? (literally I mean, he's been metaphorically doing that for some time now)

Can we at least agree now that Conte wasn't the problem. He just had enough of looking at these cunts every day and wanted out.
Think of Conte as an IT man. He updated a lot of the software, set the system running and then when it all started to crash he was impossible to contact. Lets all keep our fingers crossed that the reBoot this summer works.

So it's a good thing, so long as you're the one doing it......

"If you see people ruining threads........ use the 'Foul' link at the bottom of their post to vote for them to be sent off."

I meant to take our collective minds off of our dire footballing situation. It was a joke. I've made my point and will now duck out. I think there are issues with the fouling process.

Back
Top Bottom